Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sports activity To be decided by student coordinators

Hi all Students Coordinators from Europe

We are about to start a new activity - sports.
All of us are learning a lot in this experience, but the main coordinators think that you should now have to make some decisions on your own.
The project is for you, and this is a goal to be achieved.

We would like that student coordinators from the 7 different countries, but in a common space, called Europe, decide together. This is more important than deciding a game. But the game is the key for all of us to be only one, and to learn that now we are not 7 different countries.

During the next 2 months, we will focus on sports.

And here is the task for the student coordinators:

1) Successful Sports:

  • All partners will propose and will present to the other partners 3 sports ( football, handball, tennis, ... ). But they have to negotiate which sport per country.
  • All partners will choose one Student coordinator, who will propose the 3 sports, filling a Spreadsheet, maybe in Dropbox, or in this Blog (All Students coordinators have admin rights ). If any student coordinator has any question or problem, she/he may contact their own main coordinator, or ICT Coordinators.
  • The 7 countries will choose 21 sports, in time. If not, main coordinators decide the sports to be worked on by the students.
  • Each sport will be presented by only one team.For example, Spain and Germany won’ t be allowed to develop the same sport, e.g. football.
  • Students Coordinators will have to negotiate which country will develop and present which kinds of sport.
  • Students coordinators will have 1 week to decide. The starting date is Monday, May, 3rd.
  • If one country doesn’t vote in time, it will accept the voted majority. All comments have a posting time, so this will be the time control.
  • We suggest 1 Student coordinator per country to negotiate or vote.
2) Other tasks
We will propose new tasks for this activity, but we decide to start this activity with only one task.

deadline for the student coordinators' decision: Friday 5th May 2010
_______________________________
Your Coordinators Team

41 comments:

  1. The Greek team decided to find informations about: Basketball, Handball and Waterpolo.

    we vote here or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,

    I am Miriam, Spanish coordinator

    We voted these 3 sports:

    Football
    Motorcycles
    Beisball

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Bulgarian team discussed today and we choose: volleyball,sport gymnastics,rowing(canoeing).We will present information for these 3 sports.
    Bye,
    Petia

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi all,

    hungarian team choose: waterpolo, pentathlon and fencing

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi @ all
    we would like to work on following topics:
    1.horse riding
    2.skateboarding
    3. ice-hockey
    greetings
    Jens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cesare, and all Italian team...

    We are in conflict, cause Spain and Italy decided to develop the same sport... Football...

    I think we have to negotitate who will develop this sport
    Our common deadline expires next Friday , 7th of May of 2010 ( The date in these post was incorrect ).
    Tomorrow we go to school, the last day this week. We are on local holidays, Jerez fair. We dont have lessons neither Thursday nor Friday

    We will try to contact you tomorrow. Miriam will do it.

    We propose a 1 hour ( maximun ) chat sesion tomorrow, to decide. I think there wont be any problem. Or you will decide with Miriam.


    Josele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Cesare and all Italian team,
    My post will be the same because you choose volleyball ,we too.So, we have a problem.
    Agree for the chat session tomorrow- what time?
    Our last day at school is tomorrow too,we have 2 days holiday(The day of Saint George is huge celebration in Bulgaria).Just tell us when?
    Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Italian and Bulgarian team...

    We are open from 8:15 to 15:00 . We can are flexible in the hour

    But, to decide one hour, 09:30 for us is okay

    So now you decide if the hour is good for you. If not, we may be in the chat at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30 ...

    Josele

    ReplyDelete
  9. But Jose Luis, where is the Italian team's post?
    10,30 is ok for us(Bulgarian time)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Veselina, and all of course

    Italian post it is in Main Menu, Sports Activity->Italian Sports Activity

    I dont know Miriam Skype adress ( I suggest Skype for the chat. Its better than MSN, as a chat resource )

    She will post her adress before 10:00 tomorrow. If not, Spain team will use my Skype adress ( Italian and Bulgarian coordinators know it ), and I will log with Veselina and Danila. But I will just help my coordinator to translate, not to decide.

    We accept 10:30, but I think we dont need to negotiate anything with you, Veselina, cause we agree totally ! Great! Anyway, it will be good to chat with you.

    Txs partner

    Josele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cesare. I am Miriam, from Spain. We have to negotiate who will develop Football sport.

    Next Thursday and Friday we are on holidays. We only have tomorrow before 15:00

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course, I won't participate in the chat! What for? My students are prepared.Skype is better.Ivan or Simona will be there at 10.30

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay Veselina... I will have to participate, as translater :-D . Will they use your Skype account ? (Well this is more for Cesare, of course )

    Now see you Veselina. Txs for your help. Ah ! We are finishing to upload pictures. You will like "Murillo" and El Greco, of course ... And pictures of Sorolla, and some video of Picasso. I think we are detailing fantastic Spanish arts.

    Yours, Josele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey everyone

    The Romanian team decided to focus on:Tennis,Boxing and Auto Rally

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cesare.
    I'm Miriam
    My name in skype is miiriitha
    I wait for you antil 09:45 am
    If not Spain Will develop Football
    Bye Bye
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cesare
    I didn't see you in skype
    Spain will develop football
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Chesare
    This is Ivan, Simona and Petko from the Bulgarian team.
    Today we were here for 30 minutes from 10:30(Bulgarian time) to 11:00 but nobody showed up.
    Decision of the Bulgarian team is: Volleyball, Sport gymnastics, Rowing (Canoeing)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Vaselina,
    I'm Cesare; I will write to you wich sport will do by the Italian team, ok?
    thanks, bye

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good afternoon Cesare,
    Thank you for your reply,my students were waiting you yesterday.
    You should write to my main students coordinators-Simona or Ivan,or Petko and tell them this. Their emails are in the blog.
    Regards,
    Veselina Bojanova

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Veselina;
    The Italian team has chosen volleyball, skating and basket (to replace football). We have started to work about those sports.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  21. FOR EVERY STUDENT'S COORDINATOR:
    The Italian Team has begun to prepare those sports: volleyball, skating and basket.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Cesare,

    Miriam told me that yestarday, in the afternoon,you were negotiating about football.

    I am very proud that you took this responsability, that you contact and decide.

    It is not easy that 2 students, from different countries, decide a common decision...

    You are giving us a lesson. Thank you very much


    Josele


    ___________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Cesare
    Yesterday we had appointment in Skype to talk about SPORTS and you DIDN'T SHOWED UP or showen any sign of communication so we (Bulgarian TEAM) took VOLLEYBALL AND Miriam (Spanish TEAM) took football
    So work anything BUT VOLLEYBALL AND FOOTBALL

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Nightylike,
    We have just started to work about Volleyball and we can't change, sorry; can you change sport please? write me soon;
    p.s. Spanish team will make football.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Josele,
    thank you very much for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Danila and Italian team,
    This post is written by me because I am the main Bulgarian coordinator.Yesterday at our school my students were waiting 40 min.to negotiate about sport activity.This chat was organized before as we know.Unfortunatelly there was blind connection with Italian and Spanish side.
    So, I think it is a little umpolite to pay attention only to Spanish sport suggestion,to accept it, and to be asked Bulgarian team to chande volleyball.
    As I see clearly,Petia ,one of my students ,published our decision ON the 3MAY.And Italian one appeared on 4 May.Am I wrong?
    My students have already said their decision- we won't change volleyball because we have already finished our Fine Arts Activity and we working on Sport Activity in the moment.I have already classified students' tasks.
    Regards,
    Veselina Bojanova

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello, I hope there are no problems with romanian team, especially as I wrote Chris-student coordinator of this activity, three sports that are not found in the choice for you: tennis, boxing and auto rally.Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Cesare,
    Have you ever read students'post? Greek team has already choosen basketball first.Another chat for negotiations?

    ReplyDelete
  29. To Veselina and Petq:
    sorry for those misunderstanding; the italian team to replace volleyball and basket will do golf and the special event of rugby "the six country". But this time we won't change anothers sports (otherwise it will difficult for we to do all on time). Thank you and sorry again.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello Cesare and all students from Italian team,
    No, Cesare ,you don't have to apopody yourself. We want to thank you for this decision. You will be pleased and surprised when you find that we are going to present our best volleyball players who play for some of the most prestigious clubs in Italy,and ,of course we will present the clubs themselves.So, we need of your help for these clubs.Would you like to work cooperatively with my students on this sport- volleyball? The head coach of our team is Italian - Silvano Prandi.
    My students wait your answer. We wish you and rest of you nice weekend.
    Regards,
    Veselina Bojanova

    ReplyDelete
  31. sorryfor this word-I mean- apology yourself

    ReplyDelete
  32. to Veselina:
    thank you so much for your kindness and your proposal, I'll think about it.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Veselina,
    sorry but we can't accept your proposal because we have a lot of work to do. Thank you even.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dear Student Coordinators,

    I would like to finalize sport.

    Romania ok (tennis, box, rally)
    Greece ok (basketball, handball, water polo)
    Hungary ok (pentathlon, fencing, swimming)
    Germany ok (horse-riding, ice-hockey, skateboarding)
    I have some problems with Spain, Bulgaria and Italy You have chosen same sports and it is not clear for me what your final decision is. Please let me know so that everybody can start working on sports activity.

    Thanks in advance: Szilvia

    ReplyDelete
  35. We resolved our problems.Bulgarian sports are:volleyball,sport gymnastics and rowing(canoeing)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Curious word, canoeing ...

    I like siesting :-D A typical sport in Spain

    Jajajaja

    Only a joke of course

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi @ll, now to be serious

    Romania ok (tennis, box, rally)
    Greece ok (basketball, handball, water polo)
    Hungary ok (pentathlon, fencing, swimming)
    Germany ok (horse-riding, ice-hockey, skateboarding)
    Spain ok ( football, motorcycles, baseball )
    Bulgaria ok (volleyball,sport gymnastics and rowing -canoeing - )
    Italia ( skating and 2 more sports )

    But see in Sports activity->Spanish soprts the proposal made by my students...

    We will give materials on all the proposal sports ( tennis, boxing, and even canoeing -I like this word a lot- )

    Every team is the main responsible for a sport, but not only for their national success in this sport

    I think this will clarify you, Szilvia. The decision is nerarly made

    Yours, Josele


    ________________________
    Pegaso is air ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi everybody
    I tried to contact with Cesare in MSN. I have his MSN adress. I didnt contact him in Skype

    Josele told me that I had to talk only with Cesare about football. He did not tell me to contact Bulgariam team.

    Cesare and me decided alone.

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello, dear students (and colleagues),
    I let Cesare negotiate about the sports Italy wanted to deal with. Today he is busy and this is why I'm writing on his behalf.
    Italy will deal with:
    - SKATING
    - RUGBY
    - GOLF
    if there are no further problems with the other teams.
    Bye,
    Danila
    (the Italian coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Here I am agaian to report about the Italian team's decisions (Cesare's village was struck by a storm and he had an electric balckout).
    Today my students and I have talked about the Spanish cooperation proposal and we mostly agree. In fact this proposal will not mean any extra work for us, as we are already working on the motorcycling champion, Valentino Rossi, and the Italian world champion football team. Unfortunately when we quit volleyball, we couldn't accept the similar proposal from Bulgaria not to have any extra work in such a less time, but we deeply regretted that.
    By for now.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you very much for agreeing, so now I can close this discussion, every team has different sports to deal with. Have a great job, I hope you will enjoy it.

    Szilvia

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.