For the final version of the game we will need lots of question and answer cards. Therefore, we will have to come up with many questions for each activity to be able choose from these at the end.
The categories that have been created in Greece are nice, but we feel you might have a lot of good ideas in the time to come and, thus, we think you should be free in creating questions on the activities without thinking too much on possible categories. During the final activities you will then decide the categories that will be included in the game, choosing from the material we have got.
From now on, the national teams will only make questions to the material they have uploaded but wil NOT give the answers.
All teams have to find out the answers, researching the material provided by the national teams or contacting the other teams.
We think that this may boost cooperation between countries, and all the
countries will learn about the other partners' cultures.
_________________________________
The Coordinators team
Clap clap clap
ReplyDeleteIn the south of Europe, we agree
Hi @ll,
ReplyDeleteI took a glance in Dropbox and I found Romanian questions...
( I dont know a word about the answers... Romanian team made difficult answers, as Bulgarian team. Its only my opinion :-D . But to find out the answers is not my task)
I would like you to tell me how to make our questions in the same template. We dont have the background image....
If not, we will give our questions in a MySQL file. Its done and I am making the PC game, in php/MySQL, under Apache environment.
So Our decision is done. If we can not give the questions as you do it, we will give you a MySQL Database. Easy to open with phpAdmin ( open source software )
Yours, Josele
_______________________
Acuario es aire
Hello Josele...will be a titanic work of finding answers to questions must be studied thoroughly all the materials. Unfortunately we have not managed to save materials. The questions were written using Photoshop with desig propose by Bulgarian team, design is found on the site.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a simpler version than the use of databases.
Yours, Ramona
Hi Veselina,
ReplyDeleteI dontk know how to get the template for the cards. In fact I think that students havent decided any yet, but we are using a template that Romanian coordinator says that was proposed by your team. I suppose this was in Hungary. We agree if you decided that in Hungary, of course.
Thats why I post this comment. I dont know if you may upload this template in Dropbox, or one of your coordinators. This will make us easier to make the cards.
We are trying to save the question in a database file. I think it is a good idea. But if we dont have the card template , we have to save our question in a database file, spreadsheet, or writer ( I mean OpenOffice) document.
Using a database file and a simple PHP document, we can access all our questions. I am making a simple version of the game in PHP/mySQL. Easier than making CDs/DVDs with all questions, image/video files and all of that. But this is only a personal task, not a common task
Txs very much
Josele
______________________
Acuario es aire
Hello Jose Luis,
ReplyDeleteI don't know what are you talking about! Sorry for this but the only template we suggested was published by Petko and Ivan (for cards and game board)in The Game of Europe.And there was huge clamour against this suggestion,as I remember clearly. Only Hungarian and Romanian teams supported us.
The front side of the cards (trees and world globe is a Romanian proposal made in Hungary),the back side is our(Rusalia's idea).
I don't know which type of templates Romanian team used in Dropbox because I left Students coordinators folder.Yesterday evening I asked Ramona to move their questions and template in Arts Activity.
If other teams accept this idea for cards -good ,but to be brief, I don't care.
Sorry , for my rudeness but I have one very stupid student from university on practise here in my class and I am very angry.
Regards,
Veselina
Ramona Hello,
ReplyDeleteI have received 3 notes that your email address are not found and the system sent me back my emails.Sorry for this!
Best regards,
Veselina
Hi Veselina,
ReplyDeleteI dont know the file with the main template for the card design.
I consider the back side the picture with the globe, and the main side where questios are written.
I dont know where was decided the design, but we accept your proposal of the cards. I think you decided when we were not to decide ( maybe in Greece, maybe in Hungary ). I dont know, but we accept your decision, and your proposal. So you have one more country to give you support. I think my students will agree with this decision.
If we have this template, we can design the cards and questions. If we dont have the template, we will upload the questions in a database file, or a spreadsheet.
I hope that you dont think that my message is rude or angry. Not this. It took us a lot to be partners. But I accept your decision, and I am not offended at all.
Yours, Josele
__________________________
Acuario es aire
Hi Jose Luis,
ReplyDeleteThe template for cards is in "The Game of Europe"page.You can make them with pictures or a little sign (musical note,for example).Thank you that you like this design-it is a good example of students cooperation, between Romanian and Bulgarian team.
I don't think that you are rude or smth. else, I've explained at the end of my post why I was angry and rude that morning.
Regards,
Veselina
Hi Veselina again,
ReplyDeleteI have seen the template in "The Game of Europe", but it has a written question on it...
We would like to have the original template, without letters, only the background, to edit our questions. If not, we will have to delete the letters, to get a "free" template. I think you can supply us the original design, without questions. I mean Petko, Ivan, or Romanian students. But you can do this next Monday...
We liked a lot the design. My students saw it. and I think I posted this in Rusalia's page. We agree with the design, as Spaniard team.
Have a nice weekend, and recharge batteries! We have to do it, cause all of us are a bit tired, specially students.
Josele
__________________
Acuario es aire
Hello, we need the template of the cards. We don't have the template, we will upload our questions in a openofficce DB file or spread sheet.
ReplyDelete