Hi Everyone, I am Merlin Meise from Germany and i am 16 years old. I live together with my Family, which contains my 13 year old sister, my 41 year old dad and my 44 year old mother in a more or less big city called Höxter. In my Freetime, i like to play Badminton, Soccer or Computer Games. My favorite Subjects in school are Physics and Maths. I joined this projekt, because I would like to get to know people from foreigen contries and threir way of life. I look forward to see you all in Bulgary and I hope w'll have a lot of fun together. yours, Merlin
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Merlin Meise, Gymnasium Brede
Hi Everyone, I am Merlin Meise from Germany and i am 16 years old. I live together with my Family, which contains my 13 year old sister, my 41 year old dad and my 44 year old mother in a more or less big city called Höxter. In my Freetime, i like to play Badminton, Soccer or Computer Games. My favorite Subjects in school are Physics and Maths. I joined this projekt, because I would like to get to know people from foreigen contries and threir way of life. I look forward to see you all in Bulgary and I hope w'll have a lot of fun together. yours, Merlin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteNice profile =)
Kisses
Thorben ;)
Hi Merlin,
ReplyDeleteIm Josele, Spanish coordinator
Do you know the most beautiful equations in Physics ?
Ask your teacher ... but they are differential equations...
It is a nice history, if you like Physics ... Tell him there 4 equations, but one need one term to be all simmetrical ...
One man added the needed term, and all was perfect, beautiful !!!
He/She will tell you I am right
And ask him/her about Schrödinger equation ... you will love Physics !
Yours, Josele
Spanish coordinator
________________
Acuario aire
P.S. Einstein was awarded as Novel award in 1905 ... photoelectric effect ...