Monday, January 18, 2010

Anna Lipták


Hello everyone!

I am Anna Lipták from the Hungarian team. I'm 16 years old, and I live with my family in Tök, it's a small town near Budapest. My mother is a teacher and my father is a kitchen designer. I have got a sister, called Júlia. She is 5 years old, she is in nursery school. We have two dogs, three cats and a lot of rabbits which my grandfather breeds. My favorite subjects are history, Spanish and English.I like to read books, mainly fantasy but I am open for everything. I like baking biscuits but in most cases I burn it. I'm a bit lazy but I like some kind of sports: basketball, volleyball, table tennis, floorball and skating. I have played basketball for five years I was center. I have lots of friend and they are very important for me, weekends we hang out together. I spend a lot of my free time in the cinema, I like watching movies. I interested in music. I used to do folk dance. I have danced for 8 years. I'm looking forward to see you all in Bulgaria.
All the best

3 comments:

  1. Basketball is very popular in our group.
    that´s pretty nice, by the way, greetings outta germany =)
    Jens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks your writing. Yeah I really like playing basketball and my school there are lot of student who do that sport. Maybe we can play if you will come here.

    Greetings from Hungary
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anna,
    I send you lovely greets from Sweden!
    At the moment I am taking part in an exchange and it is really cool here.
    Sweden is a beatiful country and there is a lot of snow!
    yours,
    Ann-Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.