
Hello everybody
My name is Lena Walter and I´m a german student. I´m 17 years old and live on a farm in a small village called "Großenbreden". The village counts more animals than people. So it´s very boring.
I´ve got two sisters, Laura, my older one, is going to end school this year and Louisa, my younger sister, is 13 years old.
In my freetime I like doing sports, especially playing tennis, drawing pictures and spending time with my friends. My favourite subjects in school are Spanish and needless to say Physical education. I´m happy to be part of this project and I´m looking forward to see all of you in Bulgaria.
Yours, Lena
Hi Lena (_wenchen ...)
ReplyDeleteThis is Josele, Spanish coordinator,
Greetings from Spain...
I remember you cause I filled a spreadsheet whit names of Students coordinators...
I am having a real idea of you, the area where you live... Mr Junge showed to me last Feb, but when you say "The village counts more animals than people." I realize perfectly. It remembers me an area in Spain, called "Galicia". The "deep" Galicia. I have been in some villages there, and only 8 people lived in !
I have a daughter, Alba, 6 years old... ( Yo tengo una hija, Alba, de 6 años )
I like German people ( I had a girlfriend, Kristine, from Kiel ) , but we are a bit different... The climate, I suppose ... ( Bueno, yo hablo mucho ! ). But here, in your blog, you are telling a lot of things about you ... and it is a curious and a extrange thing ( well to me its normal ).
If you decide to chat in Spanish/English with my students, you can do that ... You will improve your Spanish ... and they will get a better English skill for sure !. "Go Students Personal Presentations->Spanish team" in the main menu, on the right menu
Yours, Josele
__________________
Acuario es aire
hi lena how are you ???
ReplyDelete