my name is Eike Sünkeler and I am 17 years old.
I come from Germany and live in a small city called Brakel.
Also I have to sisters, the older one called Ellen and is 19 years old, the younger one called Anne and is 15 years old. In my freetime I really like to play basketball in Paderborn a bigger city near Brakel.
Besides I like to listen to music or meeting my friends.
I come from Germany and live in a small city called Brakel.
Also I have to sisters, the older one called Ellen and is 19 years old, the younger one called Anne and is 15 years old. In my freetime I really like to play basketball in Paderborn a bigger city near Brakel.
Besides I like to listen to music or meeting my friends.
Hi Merlin!
ReplyDeleteIt seems youre a "4" or a center in this photo !
But I would like to play streetbasket with you, even if I am 44 !
Well, better I may be in your team... as playmaker ...Im 183cm tall ...
But I have played a lot many sports, and actually I do it: pingpong (the best for me ! ) , basket, bicycle ... football, swimming ...
These are the best reasons to get a beer or a rum & coke haha !
Yours, Josele, from Spain
Spanish coordinator
_____________________
Acuario es aire
Hey:-)
ReplyDeleteI think Josele mixed you up with Merlin, didn't he? greets
Yes, I made a mistake, sorry Eike.
ReplyDeleteYours, Josele
______________________
Acuario es aire