Hey,
my name is Theresa Lütkefend and I am 16 years old. I live in a very small village called “Kleinenbreden”. I have three sisters. Anna, my older one, is going to be 18 next week, Carla is 9 and Marie is 8.
In my freetime, I especially like to dance. I have been dancing ballet now for a long time and I still enjoy it a lot.. I also like to go to the cinema because I am really interested in films, to read all kinds of books and listening to music, mostly indie, alternative and rock. Of course I also like to meet my friends to go somewhere or simply have a good talk.
My favourite subjects in school are mainly English and French because I really like languages.
I am participating in this project because I am interested in ohter countries and it gives me the chance to discover new ones but also because I get to know a lot of new people from all over Europe and to my mind it is exciting to find out something about their lifes.
I’m looking forward to see you all again in Bulgaria!
my name is Theresa Lütkefend and I am 16 years old. I live in a very small village called “Kleinenbreden”. I have three sisters. Anna, my older one, is going to be 18 next week, Carla is 9 and Marie is 8.
In my freetime, I especially like to dance. I have been dancing ballet now for a long time and I still enjoy it a lot.. I also like to go to the cinema because I am really interested in films, to read all kinds of books and listening to music, mostly indie, alternative and rock. Of course I also like to meet my friends to go somewhere or simply have a good talk.
My favourite subjects in school are mainly English and French because I really like languages.
I am participating in this project because I am interested in ohter countries and it gives me the chance to discover new ones but also because I get to know a lot of new people from all over Europe and to my mind it is exciting to find out something about their lifes.
I’m looking forward to see you all again in Bulgaria!
Hi Theresa,
ReplyDeleteWellcome to GALE project ...
Well, your friends will tell you I am Josele
Spanish coordinator
I like to send a greeting comment to everybody
Enjoy the project
Nice to meet you
Josele
_______________
Acuario es aire