I'm Fanni and I'm one of the Hungarian students. I'm 16 years old and I live in Budakeszi. I like living here in this town because it's very close to the capital city.
I hate being bored so I always try to do something in my free time.
For example, I go to the theatre to watch my favourite musicals for the hundredth time :)
...or I watch movies, preferable comedies. I like stand-up comedies, too. And I've just attended a film-choreography-dance course.
I like drawing, too.
My favourite subjects are Hungarian grammar, English, German and history.
I hope I’ll meet you soon,
Fanni

Hy Fanni..How are you??
ReplyDeleteI want to tell you that I liked very much in Hungary.Was great!I hope to see you again!Miss you!
Kisses:*:*
Ioana Maier
Hi,Fanni...I miss you and I hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteKisses...:*
Happy Easter,dear Fanni ! kisses!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!!Miss YoU very much!Kisses!
ReplyDeleteFanni dear, I hope to see you soon.. I miss the time we spent togheter!! please smile more, because you have a nice smile.. trust me :)
ReplyDeleteNow that's what I call a pretty pink presentation. :D
ReplyDeletethanks everyone :D I hope that I'll see you all soon :)(L)
ReplyDelete