Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Something about me


Hi! My name is Cesare, I'm 17 years old and I'm a member of the italian's team. I'm a footballplayer and sometime I play piano; I live in a small village near Siena, called Radicondoli; My school is in Colle Val D'Elsa, I go there by bus every morning: it is a long journey because I leave at 7 o'clock and I come back home nearly 3 o'clock p.m. I'm a simple person, but I have a strong personality. I have a lot of friends and I go out with them during the week - end; like a tipical italian I like pizza, spaghetti and "cotoletta alla milanese".



4 comments:

  1. Hi Cesare !
    I am Josele, from Spain...
    WHo are you and your friends ? We spent a good night having dinner together in Greece !

    I want the recipe of "cotoletta alla milanese"!

    Forza Italia !
    Squadra azzurra, its allright !
    Viva Paolo de Rossi !

    Josele


    __________________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I wanted to say How are you instead of who are you...

    Oooopppppppppsssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cesar! how are you? I hope very well ...
    In fact you very much ... I want you to know that you are very funny and nice I hope everything will go well in the future and a hug and kiss

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.