
Hello!
My name is Martina; I'm 16 years old. I live in Poggibonsi, a town near Siena. In the free time I listen music and i go out with my friends. My favourite sport is dance. My favourite color is blue. And my favourite food are pizza and pasta. But I love cakes. I have got a sister. Her name is Carolina and she is 11 years old, besides I have got a dog.
Bye-Bye!!!!!!!!
My name is Martina; I'm 16 years old. I live in Poggibonsi, a town near Siena. In the free time I listen music and i go out with my friends. My favourite sport is dance. My favourite color is blue. And my favourite food are pizza and pasta. But I love cakes. I have got a sister. Her name is Carolina and she is 11 years old, besides I have got a dog.
Bye-Bye!!!!!!!!
Add you photo, please.
ReplyDelete