
Hello, everybody!
My name is Simona, I live in a small village near Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
I'm 10th grade student in "St. Sofrony Vrachansky" school.
I'm 16 years old.
My hobbys are reading, listening to music, watching movies, HTML coding, working with photoshop, playing pc games, going out with friends, travelling and stuff.
My fav. authors are J. R. R. Tolkin, Dan Brown, Paulo Coelho, Douglas Adams, William Shakespeare and J. de Fontbrune.
I like music a lot and this is a big part of my life. I love Industrial, Alternative, Darkwave, EBM, Goth, and Punk or Punk-rock.
I'd like to see you all again in Hungary!
Txs for reading
and have a great day! :)
Hi Simona, you are linked to Bulgarian Students Presentations, at the drop of a hat...
ReplyDeleteIt is a simple tag. If you edit your Personal Web page, and select HTML button, you may see the code ... Simple to you, I am sure...
I worked as a professional programmer for many years, using Visual Basic, C , C++ , and Assembler, all linked in a program, connecting VMS, UNIX, Linux, DOS and Windows Operative Systems ( via TCP/IP) ( A mess, but some months I earned over 6,000 euros !!!. But I gave it up, it was horrible, working 16 hours per day ! Some day I will talk about these old good days... ). Now I work 20 hours PER WEEK. A big difference !
I hope you liked the photo I uploaded of you in Agiasos, Greece, with Ivan. Tell him hello from Spain, and we have to be in contact, to make the PC version of the game, if you need my help. Now it may be in the project. In Greece it was out of the project... I hope he understood that, but it was not my decision. We were there to decide the game, not the PC game ...
Yours, Josele
______________________
Acuario es aire
Hi, Simona, again,
ReplyDeleteWould you like to be responsible to link all Bulgarian pages to "Students Personal Presentation ->Bulgarian team" Page ?
It is easy, and if you contact your coordinator, Veselina, she can grant you as coordinator. I can do it as well, but I prefer she decides.
It would be great that a student should be REAL administrator of the blog, not only me.
I can show you to do it, but you only need to copy and paste two email adresses, and insert two links, and one of them is allways the same ( The one in your Personal page, named "Bulgarian Personal Presentations" ).
I think one of you may do it, and if you like HTML, it will be easy for you, and a good help for me, And you will be admin of the blog ;-) . But you may decide who is admin... I don't know much of you, but I think that many Bulgarian students may do it ...
Please, contact Mrs. Veselina. She will take the best decision
Txs in advance
Yours, Josele
___________________________
Acuario es aire