Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Romanian Music


**** a sugestion for the CD cover "Friends" -the student Anca Cioban
****SECTION FILE CARDS****

1. Classical Romanian Music - 3 FAMOUS COMPOSITORS
2. Traditional Romanian Folk Music - 2 folk singer from our zone

3. Traditional Folk Instruments -4 types

4. Romanian pop-rock music

5. Romanian opera

8 comments:

  1. Hello dear Romanian team,
    I didn't know that Michael Jackson is such an important part of Romanian music!
    Regards,
    Veselina Bojanova

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,

    I don't have sense of humor, but Veselina has !

    I didn't know about Michael "Romanian" Jackson either, haha !

    I will search in Youtube about "Spanish" Michael Jackson, anyway... Probably I will get 500 ( or 10,000 ) videos... What about "Bulgarian" Michael Jackson ? Or "German" Jackson ?

    Yours, Josele


    ____________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Josele & Veselina,
    Michael Jackson has inspired and still inspire a lot of young, wanted to show you a doppelgänger's Michael Jackson who lives in Romania and learn here at our school.We hope will be a video for fun but not sour since we could not process here because of size. So Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Speaking of music, which was nice if we could make a song specific project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ramona ,
    I didn't mean to offense anybody -and I didn't understand reading this post that it was written for your Romanian Michael Jackson.For that reason I apologize you.

    Regards,
    Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ramona,

    I think you will understand it was only a joke... and I am sure you wont get angry ... But it was funny to read about Michael Jackson in Romania. For a minute I said myself "Hey, Josele, did Michael have a brother in Romania ? Maybe ..."

    I will be tuned to see it!
    I am sure you wont be offended cause our posts... we did cause we liked the post a lost ... But as Veselina says, I apologize if you feel offended.
    Yours, Josele


    ___________________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again,

    Disagree with "young people"... Thriller was made about 1980, my generation ... and of course I have this disco an I have danced a lot with Michael Jackson...

    So Im young people, even if I am 45 ! Thanks for telling me young people, haha!


    Josele



    __________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again, I don't what to upset.I wanted to be here over Dropbox else, somethings more original.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.