Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hungarian Music

Here all members in the blog may learn about Hungarian Music

Hungarian composers
Tradicional Hungarian instruments
Songs
Dances


    7 comments:

    1. Hi Hungarian team,

      Your material about music was linked ...

      You should consider to have an "expert" to do this... I can do it in 10 minutes, but it is so simple that you can do it at the drop of a hat...

      Well, if you decide an Spanish teacher to deal with Hungarian docs and links, I will do it. You know Im one more in Hungarian team, even if I dont know your language ( but I love Budapest, and Budakeszi, and all the people there in your school)


      Yours, Josele


      ______________________
      Acuario es aire

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Josele,

      I know it is very irritating that we ask you for everything. Sorry! We will do these things ourselves but for example I have some problem with this blog because my computer doesn't like it. So if I want to do something in this blog there are some problems but I'm working in it and I hope I will resolve it.

      Thank you very much!

      Csenge

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Csenge,

      Don't bother... You know I will help you...

      I will link "Hungarian Dance" to your page

      Only one advice ... I think you are pasting from "Microsft Word 9 "directly the text...

      When you are editing a post, if you click on "HTML" button, instead of "Compose", Up on the right (Sorry, I dont know the names in Hungarian" you will see you add garbage like this ...

      ".......meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" equiv="Content-Type" content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"meta content="Microsoft Word 9" name="Generator"meta content="Microsoft Word 9 ame="Originator"link href="file:///C:/DOCU
      ..........."

      a lot of lines that are the reason of your problems surely ... and the blog don't accept this code...

      _______________________________________________
      Here you have my advice ...

      First way to do it:

      1) Search the information in Wikipedia, or Internet...
      2) Select ALL the text ... and cut it (Ctrl+C)
      3) In Microsoft Word, Paste it at "Plane text", not HTML code
      4) Save the file as "Text file", not "Microsoft doc format"
      Now you haved discarded the garbage ... and you only have letters ( Text file, obviously )

      5) Now you can recut it and repaste it into the blog, in "Compose" Mode (not HTML)


      Second way ... If you are used to keyboard ...

      1) Search the information in Wikipedia, or Internet...
      2) Cut and copy it to Word (Ctrl+C to copy, Ctrl+V to paste it ). Easy
      3) Open WordPad ! It is a plane text editor ! It is in Menu->Accesories
      4) Paste the text
      5) Then, select the text in Wordpad again, copy and paste into the post


      If this don't help you, or if you don't understand what I typed, contact me again. You know we all are a common team

      But remember, use plane text documents and file formats, no Microsot Word as a bridge from Wikipedia or Internet to paste directly in the blog

      I hope this will help you.

      Yours, Josele


      __________________________
      Acuario es aire

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Csenge, again,

      Hungarian Music Page is okay...

      Web page arranged, and all links are perfect

      Yours, Josele


      ______________________
      Acuario es aire

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi, Csenge,

      Sorry to be so boring ...

      Well, do you know how to insert a Youtube video in a post in the blog ?

      If not, here you have the way to do it ...

      You uploaded in Dropbbox a doc the URL adress of Hugarian dances ...( that is,the link to the videos )

      But under the URL box, you have another one , with the label "Insert" (In Hungarian ... you know my skill, haha! , that is, below zero )

      Its starts with something like

      "object width="425" height="344"
      .....
      "

      You have to copy all this line and you may insert it in the Web page ( post ) , but first you have to click to HTML button. You can not do it in "Comment" mode

      This is a link in HTML language, so it won't work if you cut and paste it in "Comment mode"

      If you edit again "Hungarian dances" page, and press in "HTML" button, you will see what I did. A new line is br/ ( like cliking Enter key in the keyboard, with < and > )
      Yours, Josele


      ___________________
      Acuario es aire


      P.S. I know you are having a quick blog training course, but with these comments, your ICT teacher will resolve all your problems. If not, here is Josele. And you are a great and clever student

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hi Josele,

      Thank you very much your help! I will try your advices. I hope it will work!
      The page about hungarian folk dance is super so thanks very much again.

      All the bests

      Csenge

      ReplyDelete
    7. ¡Gracias por todo Jose!
      Deseo la salud buena!

      ReplyDelete

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.