
Hello!!
I'm Rebecca Bucciarelli and I'm 15 years old . I frequent the " San Giovanni Bosco " secondary school in Colle val d' Elsa ( near Siena ) . I live in Poggibonsi and I was born in 1994 . In my free time i go out with my friends . They're very friendly !! My favourite colour is blue and my favourite animal is dog . I'm tall ; I've got long brown hair and green eyes . I love the sea. My favourite sports is swimming. In my family there are : my two twins sister and my parents ! My favourite subject are manths , Italian !! My favourite food are pizza and pasta !! ..
Kiss Kiss !!
Ciao, Rebecca !
ReplyDelete( Ciao is Hello ? )
You feel sad in the photo ...
I want to see the Rebecca I knew in Greece !!!!
Josele
____________________
Acuario es aire
Hi!
ReplyDeleteHow are you? :D
miss you my friend!
many kisses!
Rebecca, please correct your post: San Giovannni Bosco is a secondary school, not primary.....
ReplyDeleteBlame on you.
C U at school.
hello !! i'm fine and you ??? miss you !! --> for lucia y paula !!
ReplyDeletefor josele --> yes, ciao is hello !!! yes , i was in greece !!! by
professoressa --> already corrected
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehello rebeca!!how are you? I hope very well.
ReplyDeleteIn fact you very much . I want you to know that you are very funny and nice I hope everything will go well in the future and a hug and kiss!!