

Hi guys !!!
I'm Martina Manganelli and I'm 15 years old . I frequent the " San Giovanni Bosco " secondary school in Colle val d' Elsa ( near Siena ) . I live in Poggibonsi and I was born there . I have a lot of friends and in my free time I usually go out with them . They're very friendly !! My favourite colour is blue and my favourite animal is cat . I'm not very tall , I've got long dark blond hair and brown eyes . I love the sea , but I like moutain ( specially in winter ) too . My favourite sports are dance and ski . I love read ...
Goodbye !!! kiss kiss
Martina
I'm Martina Manganelli and I'm 15 years old . I frequent the " San Giovanni Bosco " secondary school in Colle val d' Elsa ( near Siena ) . I live in Poggibonsi and I was born there . I have a lot of friends and in my free time I usually go out with them . They're very friendly !! My favourite colour is blue and my favourite animal is cat . I'm not very tall , I've got long dark blond hair and brown eyes . I love the sea , but I like moutain ( specially in winter ) too . My favourite sports are dance and ski . I love read ...
Goodbye !!! kiss kiss
Martina
San Giovanni bosco is a secondary school!!!!!
ReplyDeletemy martyy is very beautiful in these photo !!
ReplyDelete.... mmmmm ....
ReplyDeleteso so .. but the 2nd photo is very nice !!! :)