
Hi everybody!
My name is Louisa and on the photo I am the one with brown hairs. I live in Germany in a very small village called Bellersen and I have a younger brother called Mathis. My school is called Gymnasium Brede and in two years I am going to have my A-level.
My hobbies are:
- playing handball
- horse riding
- playing saxophone
I enjoy meeting friends and of course doing sports.
I really love taking part in Comenius because I met great people and I think it is great to create a game and to get to know that much about all those countries which take part in the project.
Yours, Louisa :)
Louisa in Greece , seen by Josele. A 100 mts photo
Hi Lousia, I am Josele,
ReplyDeleteI am still waiting for your decision, if you want the photos in Greece ...
I tell you the same I told you in Greece... Mr Junge has a DVD about Spanish horses... You will love it
Your bro ( a bit older ! )
Josele
____________________________
Acuario es aire
Hi Josele,
ReplyDeleteOf course it would be nice if I could get the photos!
Thanks for remember my wish :)
Louisa
704 einwohner ???
ReplyDeleteHow long have you played saxophone?
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion it is very difficult.
Love Csenge
Hi Louisa,
ReplyDeleteI was surprised of Brakel the other day .... I couldnt go to sleep, cause I have inspectors in my school, all the docs to fill _grrrr...........- , and my daughter had a problem... (Now I know she needs glasses, but the doctor told us it could be a neuron problem ). Thats why I couldnt sleep ...
I was taking a look at your "small villages", as you said, and I saw 704 people, or 1600 people .... Really small
I got surprised... I was thinking in 15 below zero, in January, in a small village ... Where do you go on Saturday nights? Well, you are teenagers ... I can not imagine you all Saturday night watching football on TV !
I tried to translate to German, but my translation was horrible, haha!
I only know in German ....
"Ich come auf Spanien" ....
Ein, Zweig, Drei, ... Zwanzig ... Bitte ...
And a few more words ...
Hahaha! But I tried to do it ! ... I was surfing a lot about Brakel... to learn about your way of living ( I know a bit about your culture, I got a German girlfriend, while I was at the University... Kristine, from Kiel, and I have been in Kolhn, Berlin, Stugart, München ( good apfelwein ! and beer )
Yours, Josele
______________________
Acuario es aire
Hi,how are you?greetings from Romania
ReplyDelete