Saturday, January 16, 2010


Hi,My name is Csenge Ruszák. I'm a 16-year-old girl from Hungary. I have red, long hair, green eyes. I live in Budakeszi, near Budapest (capital city). I live with my family in a house. I have a brother, Matyi and a twin sister, Réka. We have a dog, Fickó and a horse, Csinos (= beautiful). Fickó lives with us, but Csinos lives in Pomáz (other town) with other horses. :) I love animals, flowers, the nature, sports and cooking. My hobbies: dancing, horse riding, basketball, volleyball. Now I dance modern-dance in a group for 2 years. But earlier I danced jazz-ballet for 3 years and hungarian folk dance for 9 years. I play basketball for 6 years. And when I was younger I wentt a lot of match with my team. I do horse riding since I was 11 years old. And we have a horse for 2 and a half years. I love her. Csinos is very clever, friendly and beautiful. I have never played volleyball in a team. But my brother and my mother was teaching me in summer, in the beach in Lake Balaton. And I love it!

Csinos Fickó


 



31 comments:

  1. Maybe when we come visit we can have a little streetball match :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh basketball is the best, and you´ve played more years then me =D =P
    greetings from germany =P
    Jens

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes but it doesn't mean that I play basketball better than you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Csenge ,

    Josele...

    I would like to join to any basket team...I have played a bit, but now Im 40 or more ...

    I can play as playmaker or "4", ( I hate to be a center ! )...

    I like 1 to 1 street, up to 10 baskests, no money involved ( It seems I come fron NY haha! ) ... Or 2 to 2 ...
    I will use my old fashioned - yellow and purple, as Lakers - Converse


    Josele


    _______________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. A DVD about Spanish horses is in Hungary ... I have some students - girls, 13th - that have 2 own horses, and their parents have over 15-30 !!!! Did you see the "Cartujan horses dancing" DVD ? If not, ask Zoltan or Anna -better - She saw it ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my team my number is 7.
    I'm "rányító" in hungarian (leader(I think)).

    We have only one horse:) because here it is very expensive.
    No I haven't seem this film but I'm going to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Csenge,
    lovely greets from Sweden :)
    at the moment I am taking part in an exchange and it is great here and we have a lot of snow :)
    yours,
    Ann-Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEy Csenge,
    I play it for 8 years and to my mind its easy :)

    Love,
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi csenge,
    I hope you had nice holidays and we will meet this year in hungary.
    so long many greetings
    yours evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey,
    I think that is very wonderful! Here there is some snow, it's beautiful but a little bit melting. Ann-Kristin

    I played in a flute for 4 years it is easy but saxophone is bigger and it has more buttoms and and etc. :)

    Yes I have. thanks. When are you going to come? I hope you have nice holiday too!

    I' waiting for our meeting.
    Love
    Csenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Csenge,

    I see you are uploading many files in Dropbox... you are really motivated... You know I have a special relationahip with Zoltan, cause he helped me a lot last year, in Hungary, but I see both of you as main coordinators in Hungary ... It was a pitty we couldnt talk too much in Greece... but my students ( they are fourteen, beginner English skill ) made me impossible to contact other students ...

    Now we are finishing our Music activity, and I will send you some CDs/DVDs ... and a Spanish flag... If you need Books in Spanish, I can send it to you, but first contact Szilvia ( Mrs Baumgartner )

    I can give you web links to Spanish books. If you need them, you just tell me... I will help you, and I may contact our embassy in Hungary to be in contact with you ( Well, I am the main ambassador in Budakeszi, haha ! )

    One extra thing ... I dont know if you still have problems to add new posts to the blog ... You know that if you need help, you may contact me ... We have to learn to be just one team ... Well I think myself I am in all teams, like a joker in a card ...It is my job ...

    Yours, Josele


    _________________________
    Acuarius is air
    El que tiene un amigo, no sabe lo que tiene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Josele,

    A big thank you for your help! I haven't got any problem now. :)

    I listen spanish music or read books about Spain willingly.

    Csenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Csenge,

    I am glad that you accept me as a virtual teacher in your team... all of you can make me questions and you know I will answer...

    This is called eLearning, asynchronous and virtual learning...

    I have a good question for you, as advanced student... why dont you make a DVD with your videos ?

    1) Download Firefox ( Forget Explorer ! )
    2) You have "complements" ( Main Menu, tools option )
    3) You may add a complement to download Youtube videos to your HD It is great ! Use "Click Youtube downloader" complement ( It has a red icon ) . If you install it, when you go Youtube, you will see an "MP4" button, in blue. Click on it, and you will save the video to your HD. Good !
    4) Use DVDflick to burn a DVD. But you have to make a folder for every video

    I will make an expert of you in ICTs, haha !

    What you dont understand, tell me ... And of course, tell all Hungarian team these lessons...

    You will receive soon 3/4 DVDs ... One of the photos by Josele in Greece... One of R&R in Spain... and a flag

    If you need any special book, I will gift to you, and we will send you Spanish links to ebooks to download

    If you want to get extra lessons in Spanish, I can arrange it for you to chat with my students... They are fourteen, I know, babies, I know ... but they are very kind... and they will help all of you to get a better Spanish skill...



    Yours, Josele

    ___________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hy Csenge!!
    I want to tell you that I liked very much in Hungary.Was great!I hope to see you again!Miss you!
    Kisses:*:*
    Ioana Maier

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Csenge...I saw a photo with you, when you was sleeping ..haa ha :) You are so funny !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for everything, girls!
    I like you very much. I hope to see you again too.
    I want to go Romania sometime.
    I think Robi showed you that photo right?
    I didn't know that he took a foto from me.:)

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Csenge..I really miss you..I hope to see you soon...you are a special girl..loVe YA..kisses..:*:x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Szia Csenge !

    Do you want to play some table tennis ? :)
    Anyway, I need to say that I was the guilty one for that picture, but you were cute :P And I didn't said it, the other girls said it .

    So I would like to thank you again for the exceptional time we had in Hungary, and I hope that you will feel as well as I did when you will come to Romania!

    Forever respectful and 'bad' as you know me,
    Robert E.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey,

    I want to see everybody again! I miss you.

    Yes I want. If you are in Hungary just call me! :)
    OK. But I haven't seen the photos yet! :)

    I would like to thank you too. I like you and I had a beautiful week with you.
    I want to go to Romania. And I'm very sad because next year you have already been in England.

    Yours,
    Csenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish a happy Easter to you ! Big HUG

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thak you very much!
    I wish you too. And I wish to everybody!

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!Happy Easter for you and your family!Miss YoU!!...Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heeey Csenge! How are you, girl?:) I have to send you some pictures with us, from Hungary. Why don't you sign in, on the yahoo mess.? I send you big hugs.. I really miss the time we spent together!..

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi!!!!!

    Thanks, I'm fine. And you? OK, please! I want to see some picture that you took here. :)
    I think I will make a yahho messenger.
    I miss you! I hope you had a nice and beautiful spring holiday.
    love

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Csenge,

    Yesterday I took a glance at the Blog, and I saw your draft post about a beautiful square in Budapest ...

    I uploaded photos I made of this square last year ( curiosly that day was my birthday, Feb 6th ) ... The text was perfect to include the photos ... I think the article is very very good ...

    But I have to apologize. I saw your draft ( it seems you have the same old problems with Word ). I started to arrange it .... and I finished uploading and reseing my old Budapest photos, and linking the post ... Maybe I'm a recycled romantic person, haha !

    I hope you not to be angry for my decision.

    By the way, next to the square there is a restaurant that makes a good "goulage", and you can have good ice creams in the other side of the square, in a nice pub ... Am I wrong ?

    Sorry if I made something wrong or I made some mistake. You just tell me and I will delete the pictures


    Yours, Josele


    ________________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Josele,

    A big thank you for your helping! I saw your photos. They are beautiful and I think I can't take photos as good as you.

    I think you told a joke when you wrote "I hope you not to be angry for my decision" ! I have to say thank you again for the photos.

    About my problem with this blog. I think I will solve it soon. My father and my teachers can help too. And I have some idea for it.

    About the restaurant and the pub. I have never eat or drink there. But I am sure they are nice. In Budapest there are a lot of nice restaurant and pub and you can find the best for you. :)

    Csenge

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Csenge... I will tell you a tale, a history..

    Once upon a time, there were people working in a project... in all Europe...

    They tried to work cooperatively... one in Romania, one in Spain, or Greece, or Bulgaria... Some from Deutschland or Italy ... and they were my friends ... I was with all of them ... I was sixteen...

    You will tell this to your babies, and you will remember Danila, Veselina, Szilvia, Anne Kristine, Kalle, Euri, and Josele...

    This is what we are doing ... This is a Comenius... and this is what we are... people in a common country, called Europe ( Europa in Spanish )


    Josele


    _______________
    Acuario es aire


    To take good photos, just try to see with your eyes... and of course, you need a good camera

    ReplyDelete
  27. Szia Csenge!

    Mit csinals?>:D< ^_^

    hmmmm...i like your presentation...and i`m very glad that i meet you...we spent some funny moments in Hungaria:))...you know:))...i hope to meet u again...i sent you back something to that email from you...u are a special girl;)....so...if u have yahoo msn, keep in touch...my adress is : maierteodor_11

    Bye and Take care!:*;) ,
    Teodor

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi Teodor,

    Now I study a lot and I started shooting with bow from horse like my brother so I'm very busy. :)
    Yes we spent very nice moments here. I hope we can repeat it in Romania or somewhere.
    I will make yahoo msn but I don't know when can I do it.

    All the best
    Csenge

    (Take care, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.