Saturday, January 16, 2010

Angélina Middeke


Hello everybody!

I'm Angélina from Germany (the girl on the right)! I'm 16 years old and I live in a small village called "Bredenborn". It's really boring in this village but there are other young people around to spend time and share interests with!
I have got a big family with many relatives and I enjoy spending time with all of them. But I'm especially glad to have two brothers, an older one called Julian (20) and a younger one called Justin (12).

In my freetime I play the clarinet in an orchester and I really enjoy doing so. First of all because of the music but also because of the activities we use to do quite often. Besides this, I also like doing sports, especially athletics! Climbing and waterskiing are fun, as well!
At school my main interests are all about languages, I particularly like English and Spanish!
I enjoy taking part in this projekt becaus I am of the opinion that studying a language is most fun when you can directly try to use your knowledge!
To my mind, the meeting in Greece was really nice and I'm lookind forward to seeing you again in Bulgaria!



 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angelica !

    I remember you in Greece, even if we couldnt talk too much...

    If you need extra lessons in Spanish, contact Jens He ( and I ) will help you to contact Spanish people, to chat with them... for free, haha !

    Un saludo desde España


    Josele


    ____________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1600 einwohner ??

    In Jerez 200,000

    ReplyDelete
  3. From which source have you got this number? I don't think that there are 1700 people living in my village ;)
    I already said that it is boring here!
    Viele Grüße aus Deutschland (;
    Angélina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I searched in Wikipedia, maybe I got lost with the name of your village ...

    But dont de offended, please ... I just wanted to learn from your villages, and your culture. I got surprised of the people in your villages... Nothing else


    Yours, Josele


    ___________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola Angelina,
    me llamo Yolanda.
    si quieres que hablemos en español mi direccion de correo es: rubia_xerezana_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.