
Ernesto, breething multicoloured.
Andrés , thinking his next rugby match strategiy...
Josele and his kids...
Peperty statue, haha!
And now, this is a personal point of view...
Silvio, The king.... He is the singer .... he died 10 years ago
This group is called Triana... Over 1975. This style is called "Andalusian Rock".. (Rock andaluz) Over 1962,a military camp was settled in Seville, with their own radio station. So, we listened to Hendrix, Doors, Clapton, and all that music. That is the reason that Seville has good music players, blending both rock and flamenco guitars. And not much people know this real story about Seville, the town where I was born.
If you dont't believe me, here you may see an Spanish lead guitar, called Raimundo Amador. He was a gipsy child, listening to the American radio station, while he played his flamenco guitar. Now he plays with BBKing. He plays the electric lead guitar as a Spanish guitar, and of course, he sings in a flamenco style. One of the best guitar players in Spain, but we have many better...
Another example. Lyrics are beautiful, but you need to learn Spanish.
Amaral, a good group. The singer has a wonderful voice
Rosendo, simply Rosendo... Just watch him playing the lead guitar
And now, the most known music group in Jerez .....
Delinqüentes, From Jerez !
___________________________________________________________________
Hi @ll,
Here Spanish members can post their own welcoming to their partners
Hi! this is Fran.
ReplyDeleteI don´t know if you remember me because I am very shy. I am spanish very tall and my eyes are blue.
I have discovered that I speak english so bad in this travel. I am going to work very hard in order to learn english.
I wish you a many christmas.
I hope see you in bulgary.
do you remember me?
best regards: FRAN
Hello!!
ReplyDeleteWe are yoli, luis y miriam
we wish you merry Christmas
and hope we meet in Bulgaria