Tuesday, December 15, 2009

German Welcoming


German team, in the sunny Greece


Mr Junge. A different point of view

Jens, thinking...

__________________________________________________________________
Hi @ll,
Here German members can post their own welcoming to their partners

6 comments:

  1. And now my "hello" to everyone in this Blog,
    I think almost all of you remember me.
    I whis you a great christmas, and a happy new year, hope to see you all again and this very soon =P =).
    Best wishes your sincerely
    Jens Kuhlmann =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jens !

    All of us remember you ...
    My students are trying to get a better english ( they will do it for sure, cause the had a ****** skill - you fill the word - )

    If you need help with your Spanish, you have over 30 Spanish teachers ( and 15 female teachers, you know what I mean ) here. You know you can have our support

    Try to contact us. We would like to be in contact with you. I am not talking by myself, I think, but all Spanish team

    Your brother, not a coordinator for you, in Spain

    Josele


    _____________________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I welcome all of you to the project :)
    I think we'll have a lot of fun and we'll learn a lot of new things for life.
    Actually I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Relax to be fit again after these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know that Saint Clause was green before? because coca-cola company made him red for advertisements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone,

    We hope you had a great Christmas and you will have a great New Year party today,

    Ann-Kristin, Caroline and Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi @ll German football and specially to Bayern supporters...

    "
    ! Sí , sí, sí,
    EL Bayern está en Madrid !
    "


    Greetings !

    Josele

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.