It means:И те така , дано!- I hope that the others do the same good thing as ours! The video was made by Petko but slides, design.. by Rusalia. Браво дечица!- Well done my little children! As you see , Jose Luis you are very modest people!
I hope you, your family and your team spent a good summer. I can not say the same, cause of my father
I tried to make a simple joke. I dont recognize cirylic, you know, and I just tried to imagine these letters in Spanish... It was very funny...
But dont think Im laughing neither you nor your team. Not at all.
I would like my team to make things as good as youre doing, but we have in these commom project different aims, of course. But all of our students are growing, probably my students the most, but the gap is a great gap, in ages, English skills, etc. We are the babies
A blog is a set of web pages, usually called entries, articles, orPOSTS. Every new entry is a new web page.
You can add as new posts as you decide.
You can answer every new entry. This is called a COMMENT.
You better not to create a new entry to answer a previous one. Just comment it.
When you add a new entry, you can assign it a CATEGORY OR LABEL.Labels are in the "Add new entry" screen, back on the right of the screen.
Labelshelp us to organize all the entries by a common name ( i.e. "Rules of the game". So, we can have in "Rules of the game" label all the decisions taken by the different countries )
Each label has a MAIN PAGE (called INTRO). with several LINKS to SUBPAGES ( normally one per country ).
Each subpage has in its bottom a LINK to the MAIN PAGE.
You can navigate easily trough a Category or label using the links explained before
Браво дечица! И те така, дано!
ReplyDelete??????????????????????
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha!
My Bulgarian skill is below zero !!!!!!!!
-50 , frozen
Hahaha
But И те така, дано!
It remembers me...
Que te pasa, macho ?
Hahaha
Nice Petko
It means:И те така , дано!- I hope that the others do the same good thing as ours!
ReplyDeleteThe video was made by Petko but slides, design.. by Rusalia.
Браво дечица!- Well done my little children!
As you see , Jose Luis you are very modest people!
Regards,
Veselina
Sorry , sorry - bad marks for me - their teacher- "the same good things", "we are very modest people"
ReplyDeleteHi Veselina !!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you, your family and your team spent a good summer. I can not say the same, cause of my father
I tried to make a simple joke. I dont recognize cirylic, you know, and I just tried to imagine these letters in Spanish... It was very funny...
But dont think Im laughing neither you nor your team. Not at all.
I would like my team to make things as good as youre doing, but we have in these commom project different aims, of course. But all of our students are growing, probably my students the most, but the gap is a great gap, in ages, English skills, etc. We are the babies
Yours, Josele, and glad to see u again