Hia!
My name is Barnaby, I'm a new member of this project, it's good to be here.

Well, it's quite hard to introduce me but let's see the standards: I'm almost 17 years old. I have a 5-year-old little brother, and we live close to the capital of Hungary. I play the guitar since I was 8 and you know, I like every kind of music from Csajkovszkij to Slipknot through... for example folk music. I also sing:) I'm really sociable so if you would like some more information 'bout me don't be frightened, write me an e-mail. I have a facebook profile too, so you can look me up if you want(Barnabas Csoka).
At the end of this post, here you can find some photos 'bout me and my summer.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.