Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another new member!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Bence Laky, I am the newest member of the Hungarian team.
Let me introduce myself:
I'm just turned to eighteen. I live a little village near Budapest, it's called Telki. I really love the life here, everybody is so friendly and the nature is magnificent.
Travel and the music, they are the most important things in my life.
If I could I spend my time abroad because I'm very interested in other cultures and nations. I have been to several countries in Europe but I would like to have a journey to Asia.
I love listening to electronic music, it's my life. I prefer the underground kinds like drum and bass and dub-step.

I have studied English for 3 years, I think it's very useful in these times. In August I spent a week in London at friends. It was a great time to prove my English knowledge.

In the end, there are some photos about my summer holiday on Picasa. Check out them!

You can find me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.