Sunday, May 30, 2010

8 comments:

  1. Clap clap clap !

    We will talk about this tomorrow, and the fonts..




    Josele


    ________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cards of the game ?? they are ugly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is our first question made

    We didnt decide the design. You made it.

    The original size and dimensions are in this blog. You will find it easily...

    In Dropbox, you may find extra questions made in this template. In fact, only Bulgaria and Hungaria made questions and cards

    If you want to change the design, contact the other students coordinators. You decide the rules of the game, and you havent agreed much things 'till now


    Yours, Josele


    ______________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card Fran!
    In fact Jose Luis, only Romanian team has questions and cards, published in this blog. We have only questions and paper cards.
    My question is -Spanish team ,what is your idea about music card- with musical notes or photo of famous composers,or just a question?
    Do we have to prepare a CD/DVD players next year?
    Tomorrow is 1 June-Children's Day! Be happy dear kids!
    Jose Luis , is that a picture of Miro?
    Regards,
    Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit Veselina , you dont play in this game :-D Teachers can not help ! Yes, it is a Miro picture, hahaha!

    Well I have made a template for all of you to make the cards easily ... You will receive the template, in Dropbox this afternoon... Your students will make the questions in 1 hour.

    We will only have to insert a text (with the question ) and the answers. A card is made in 2 minutes... I will upload them in Dropbox

    I have 2 different questions: "Short" and "Long" questions:

    Short questions have the map of Europe in the bottom
    Long questions dont have the map, so we may print and image ...

    The templates have the size accorded in Greece ( 8 x 10 cm ? I can't remember, but the size is the original decided in Greece )

    I have made 2 ppts as well, "long" and "short" questions. So you have 4 choices to make the cards

    With these templates, all teams will be a machine gun making cards easily... I dont understand why your students didnt that task... They are wery well designing... but it doesnt matter.... In fact, in my opinion, I thnk Bulgarian and Romanian teams are very good in ICT.. My students are very good as well, considering that they are fourteen... They are very very good...

    All the materials I sent to you was rejected, cause the vulcan. I will resend them to you ... I think we can prepare something special for Music questions, out of the cards... but we have time ...

    Tomorrow , 1st of June... Then 2nd of June, my son's birthday, Alba...

    Glad to see you again in this blog, Veselina.

    Regards
    Your bro in Spain
    Josele


    _____________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. Now its time for Gazpacho ! A cold soup...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done it, Veselina, and all coordinators ...

    You have several templates for the cards .... in 2 different directories .... One in Students coordinators ... one in Comenius2009

    Hope you like the processing

    Yours, Josele


    _____________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb,Jose Luis!
    My students made paper cards with Music and Art questions ,we used this design.This week we will upload them in the blog. They have TOEFL exam and they are very tired.
    Jose Luis! Be careful! I know that you have a daughter not a son( change your post, Alba is a very pretty girl)
    Gaspacho-great-here is 30 degr.
    Nice week and birthday!
    Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tks Veselina... I wont get the TOEFL in my life, confusing sons and daughters ... :-D Maybe cause I like a lot a song of Cat Stevens called "Father & son "

    But I didnt decided the design of the cards... I just help all teams to make their tasks easily...

    I have made a new card, to test all ... its a bit more dificult, but its simple... The card is 80 x 100 mm Tell us the answer ! If you magnifize the picture, you wont see clearly the letters, cause it fits 80 x 100 mm

    Today, in Seville, 38 degrees ... Boil eggs, then let them to be cold, cut them in fine slices, and add them to gazpacho... If you need good vinager, I will sent it to you, for free...

    Yours , Josele


    _____________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. My best wishes for your students. They will pass all their exams, for sure. It is a must !

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.