THE Game of EUROPE
The rules:
The rules:
- The game is played by 2 - 7 persons. + 1 referee
- Each player in turn throws the dice. The player with the highest number starts first.
- Place your token on the corner marked "Start", then throw the dice and move your token(in the direction of the arrow) the number of spaces indicated by the dice
Every time you move the referee takes a question card according in which box you are. - The winner is first player that reaches 100 points
- Each question is 2 points except the questions from your country.They worth 1 point.
- If you step on "Ticket" you pick a ticket card.
- When you cross "Start" you get 2 points
The fault with the roulette is that we need a lot of cards (7 countries * 7 activities * 6 sectors = ?)

(Picture of the Game Board)
- The Cards:

(Cards Front)
Note: If there is a question from music like "From which country is this song?" there will be a note on the card "Play track01" for example.
Posted by Bulgarian team
Comments only here and only from Student COORDINATORS

nice :)
ReplyDeleteMay I clap my hands for you ? If not I delete my comment
ReplyDeleteClap Clap Clap :D
ReplyDeleteClap Clap Clap :D
ReplyDeleteHi @ll,
ReplyDeleteNow to be serious...
Do you have an offer to change or modify the rules ?
That is, may my students express their opinion ( My Student coordinator ) to modify parts of the game ?
And if we ( I mean all the international team ) may change some rules... do we vote 1 vote per country ?
Please, detail all clearly... I think all students will see your offer, and if you clarify everything, it will be easy for all
Of course I wont vote ( I am not a Student )
Yours, and txs a lot for your present and work.
Its a pleasure having students like you
Josele
Acuario es aire
Student Cordinators have 1 week to comment the rules.
ReplyDeleteTxs main coordinator !
ReplyDeleteI like your style. Simple and effective!
Just 1 week
Hi Ivan, Good morning...
ReplyDeleteFor Spanish team, we accept your proposal and the deadline ( 1 week )
As Spanish coordinator, I will expose next Monday all the designed game to my students. Only Students coordinators will add ideas. As you know, I can not add ideas. This is your game.
What I mean is that we accept all what you propose. But maybe only 1 week it may be a very fast decision ...
You are the coordinator, and you decide. We only say "Okay its allright, we agree". But try to contact the other coordinators
Next week my coordinators ( Miriam, Fran ) will expose their opinion. I will help them with their English, but not with their decisions.
Yours, Josele
______________________
Acuario es aire
nice ;)
ReplyDeleteO.O ..Very beautiful pictures !!
ReplyDeleteIsn´t it a bit too simple? By now it´s like we take an idea (in this case i guess monopoly) and modify that game, not more, i guess we already had the rules and all this.
ReplyDeleteTo be serious to ourselves ask yourself what should be the result of the whole project?!
A game like monopoly only with other questions would be for me like if a teacher is giving the same exam every year for the same grade.
So what i would appreciate is that we design a game on the existing rules.
I mean @ Ivan: the designes are excellent and i´m amazed cause i guess it took a long time to work on it, but the best should be that we take the old rules and take parts of the board structures and make a modern design for it!
I´m proud to say that we are a project with more than 500000 euros donations, and i really hope that we can make more out of it than a monopoly copy
greetings
Jens
Great work, Ivan and Petko! I really like the rules that you have added for the game.
ReplyDeleteAbout the design - why shouldn't we use some of the ideas from Monopoly? After all this game is world famous and classic. (:
The game board is awesome too. The design doesn't looks like from the Middle Ages, I think it's a thorough job..very modern.
Once again - Good work! :)
@Jens
ReplyDeleteDude it doesn't work like that. You can't just sit . I am sorry that your teachers ask you so many questions .We want to see your proposal for modern design.As I recall your suggestion was the same- the map of Europe.So, don't comment-suggest!
The hungarian team accept this suggestion.
ReplyDeleteWe think it is nice.
@ivan
ReplyDelete1.I´m not just sitting here and doing nothing.
I have still a lot of school stuff, and i can´t just forget my school, so i havn´t had the time to design a map like you, so please don´t comment on things you don´t know!
2. yes the idea with europe was mine, and yes europe is right, but we decided to make a road through europe, where we can travel via train, airplan and car/bus, and not a card of europe in stile of monopoly.
And by the way i would suggest that the teachers and the pupils of the project have to decide it together and not only the coordinators!
I mean we already made all decisions in greece and this was the goal of the trip, to make the final version of the game back there in greece, and i really don´t understand why you havn´t heard about this yet?!
I don´t want to say that your work with this new map and game is shit, no, your work was excellent, but this idea of yours with this gameboard reminds of an old sentences , " Never change an winning team!" and in this case we never had problems with the old game, so i hope we will all stay at our gamedesign and game we have decided in greece!
greetings
Jens
Yes jens.....i guess spearing 30-40 mins of your time will be catastrophical for ur school work O.o
ReplyDeleteWhat do u think? We don't have school stuff to do?
You can whine "oo oo new desing oo oo" but i don't see u doing it......maybe when ur school "stuff" are done u will amaze us with ur desing 0.0
Petko is right we have school stuff too but we still find 30 min to do the job in the project. Ask your teachers what is signed in the Project documentation "Student CORDINATORS vote about the design and the rules for the game." so that means each country team discuss ideas and CORDINATORS present them and vote
ReplyDeleteTHATS WHY I ASKED ONLY FOR CORDINATORS VOTES AND COMMENTS
Look at Csenge comment
"The hungarian team accept this suggestion.
We think it is nice."
Hi @ll Students coordinators...
ReplyDeleteWhy dont we wait for all the others opinion ?
All we have to build ideas ...
Today I had a meeting with my team, and tomorrow they will show their decisions ... I have to help them with their English ...
I only anticipate one decision they took ...
Why dont several game boards ? Flexible common rules, and different releases... Like the common coin, the euro... The face is different in each country, but is a common coin ...
I can not say more ... but let's wait. The more opinions, the best game.
The idea of the project is more than making a game. Its trying to know other cultures and trying to get commont agreements 7 countries ...and more ...
All that you decide is good, what ... how we organize ? How will you organize ?
You are starting to make your own decisions... This is the best for the project, and for you as citizens...
Txs if you accept this comment, Students coordinators
Josele
____________________
Acuario es aire
I just wanted to state that Jens is one of the German student coordinators.
ReplyDeleteAnne-Kristin
@ Ivan and Petko
ReplyDeleteI don´t say that you don´t have school stuff, too, but look at the things you´ve done for the project till now and what i´ve done by now, only cause i havn´t had time the last couple of weeks you can´t say that i´m lazy,i guess that i put more work into the project yet as you both together, so please, don´t try to battle with me for things you don´t even have an idea of.
And by the way, yes i´m students COORDINATOR and i can make my suggestion, and you think you´re idea is great only cause Csenge say that she agrees with your decision; NOTHING against you Csenge i like you =P =) ?!
Don´t forget that we are 7 countries and not even 2.
you both really act like little boys at the moment, who have a great idea and want to prove this one to all, but you must have in mind that you will completly change the system, i guess this decision can´t be made only by yours, but lets wait what the other coordinators and especially the teachers from the countries will say ;)
And to make you be a bit quiet now, i´m going to take some minutes at the weekend to design a gameboard in common use with the first ideas made in greece.
Hi all, Im Fran, Spanish coordinator ...
ReplyDeleteIvan, you posted your idea of the game before, in "The gameboard..."
I posted my design as well ...Nobody said a word of your design... Or mine
"
Nightylike said...
I want to ask someone to scan and post the game board that we've made in Greece.
January 11, 2010 9:28 PM
Petko Grudlev said...
I've taken a closer look at the "black" board on the picture, and i beleve it's a good idea. just need a little artistic approach, but im sure we will get to that later :)
January 12, 2010 12:05 PM
Caro+Louisa+Anni said...
We agree with Josele.
It should be a gameboard designed like the map of Europe to "travel" through all countries!
In addition, we talked about different activities to make the game more interesting:
painting (without talking)
explaining things
pantomime
We think that these things should be included because we decided about that already in Greece!
These things make the game more fun and alive ;-)
caro + ann-kristin
"
The same design again ?
In one week you want to decide your game ?
Your week expired months ago. Mine too
Our decision was made in Greece. You can design a gameboard, but I will design another. A common board ?
Hi @ll,
ReplyDeleteIm Miriam, Spanish student coordinator...
We dont accept the Bulgarian offer globally
This offer was made in "The gameboard" link.Nobody commented this offer.
We suggested a Fran design, and nobody told a word.
All Spanish team have seen all comments with out coordinator, Josele. We have discuss a lot ...
Our team think that in these post, most of people decide one thing, and later change opinion.
We dont understand how you vote and then you change your decisions.
We accepted all your decisions in Greece, but if you change your opinions, we have to start again
Now ve vote as well !
Spanish team think that we have to decide our own rules
Spanish team accepted all decisions in Greece. Josele did that for us. And we are with these decisions
But we dont know how to be in a common team to decide ...
When we decide one thing, we dont change these decisions. We can modify it.
Hi Im Lucia, Spanish coordinator
ReplyDeleteWe are open to talk with all coordinators.
We know all coordinators, cause we know a bit about blogs
We propose, that we have to define
Students coordinators per country
How we organize
Decissions
How we vote
We think that if we dont decide Students coordinators and how we organize, we dont have a common project
You decided for Spain in Greece. Now we dont accept anybody to decide again for us.
It is the best for us. We need organization an clear rules.
Lucia
Everybody is talking about what we've decided in Greece but fair is fair we were 1 vote short The Romanian Team wasn't there. So can I please ask you to stop saying we've decided couse The Romanians have to vote too you know.
ReplyDeleteSo after Jens finish his design in the weekend and post it i say we have another vote and this time will be the deciding vote with 7 countries as it should've been.
Hi all,
ReplyDeleteSpain decided... great!
The decisions were took by my students... I helped them with their translations ... Grrrrrrr........
And now a personal opinion, as 2nd Main Coordinator of this project, and Spanish coordinator.
Ivan posted
"
Ask your teachers what is signed in the Project documentation "Student CORDINATORS vote about the design and the rules for the game.
"
Ivan, do you know what we signed ? I think you have all the details ... Well, to start, we didnt sign... We applied a form. This is the first lesson to fill a Comenius form. You talk as an expert...
Mrs Bojanova wont tell you what we applied. She did it with all Main coordinators, Mrs Ferro, Mrs Junge. and all of that ...This is our responsability. Not yours ...
I cant not accept the way you talk in this paragraph... Now I ask you ... What did you signed ?
Nothing. We are giving you responsabilities to decide ... but of course, the main decision will be decided by 7 people
But... why dont we make a PC version ? This decision will be ours ! And I have a skeleton of a simple answers/questions template...
It s very simple, ind Javascript ... for babies
Josele
2nd Main Coordinator of the Project
____________________________
Acuario es aire
Hi Ivan,
ReplyDeleteSpanish team agreed all decisions made in Greece
I talk as Spanish Main coordinator
And I think and I am sure that Mr Humeniac will agree as well
We wont vote again.We did it in Greece
But if Students decide to vote, and then change and vote again, and then they start from scratch, voting for first ...
If you do that , maybe I am getting old
Thank you ,Jose Luis!
ReplyDeleteAs Main Bulgarian coordinator I told my students to stop proposing whatever in this game ,its rules, design of the cards....
I won't explain my decision and I don't want to be asked about it.
When I start to organize the competition next year in my country,I would ask you to tell me what you will need for the game-rooms, drawing boards, video players,CDs players,whatever you wish.
I want to thank my wonderful students,they know that they are the best and I am proud with their success.
We want to thank -warmly - to Hungarian and Romanian team for their support!
Bulgarian team want to be excused for this inconvenience.
Veselina Bojanova,teachers and all great students form our team
Hi Veselina ..
ReplyDeleteI think it is a good decision ... txs... dont make us run so fast ! And we are the only who tries to run with you .... ( I have to give up smoking ! )
You make a simple step .... but we have to make 20 !
But you have to admit that 1 step of my team .... stops all the project as well
I think from now on, you will consider my Students coordinators, Fran, Miriam, an Lucia
Josele
_________________
GALE
Hi, all Bulgarian team again,
ReplyDeleteAs main coordinator of my team, I dont decide a word, in this thread.
Why dont we wait for the others partners proposal ?
And Mrs Bojanova, you know I probably wont be in Bulgaria... But as coordinators, you and I may talk in another space, just reserved to Teachers ... But Spanish team ( my students ) are trying to contact with all teams... they feel scared of your students ... its normal ... a good gap
What I dont understand is if we post for first we make one partner to give up deciding ... We are not Terminators ...
Now we have to focus in Arts Activity ... Next week, we start a new one ...
As you know, deadline for this activity expires this week... Only Bulgaria and Spain are in time
So ... whats the problem ?
I think that Petko, Csenge, Jens, Miriam ... have to be in contact ... to decide ... But We have to give them support
Good morning Jose Luis and Spanish team and all teams in the project,
ReplyDeleteOur decision wasn't caused by Spanish posts.So, sleep calm!
As I wrote in my previous post I won't explain and I don't want to be asked by this painful for my children decision.I and my two colleagues made this decision.
Of course, my students are free to be in contact with everybody in this project.They know that I will support them in everything.
Regards,
Veselina Bojanova
Hi Veselina,
ReplyDeleteTxs for your message. I saw it this morning.
I would like to remark that we are trying to work in the project, and trying to organize us, and trying to decide is very difficult for us. Our students are 14 years old, so we have to waste a lot of resources ( specially teachers ) trying to help them.
We have added one American teacher to give them support in spoken English. And this is not normal in a school. So imagine how the project is changing the point of view in our school... I dont know if your students chat with people from other countries. I suppose that they will do it. But I cant believe how my students are trying to do that. Its really incredible ! They everyday tell me " Josele, yesterday I posted to ...." or "I received a message from ... " Simple things for you, maybe, but not for my students. Its like the first time yo take a plane ... All is new for them !
We accept your decision, but Fran and most of my students think that we may design several boards... Your team developed a wonderful design. Fran doesnt understand why nobody posted about his design and your design. He feels a bit frustated ...
In my personal opinion, all the students have to coordinate, and walk with the same steps ... But my students will have to wait for all the others to start the threads. They dont feel secure to start anything. Its normal. They can't
Ah! My students are very proud to be in this project with all of you, even if they know the are only 14...
Yours , Josele
______________________
Acuario es aire