Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maier Teodor






Hi my friends…!!!I am Maier Teodor, student at “Colegiul Tehnic Aiud” in class XI-B, profile services. I am a boy just like others, I have blue eyes:P, tall:1,72, blond hair… I `m sure that I am very friendly, I like to work in team with my friends in different projects…I like very much to listen to music(especially rock and punk:D),
almost all day, read some books,
which I consider that are interesting and atractive, and I like to watching movies or documentaries…
I love my family and all my friends to play basketball, cars,motorcycles, I am interested by old stuffs, like the old coins and banknotes, I love the art, I am touched by old constructions, I like much to paint, to travel,laugh and enjoy with my friends or classmates.
So,this is me…I hope that we will be good friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teodor,

    This is Josele

    I think you are NOT a student like the others...

    You will love Fine Arts Activity, and specially in Spain...

    Search about "El Greco", "Velazquez", "Goya" , "Zurbaran", "Valdes Leal" , "Sorolla", "Murillo", "Dali", or "Picasso" in Internet

    This are only oil on canvas... I will show you wood sculptures, called "talla" in Spain ....

    I like drawing a lot, and watercolours. My ex wife paints oil on canvas ...

    Welcome to the GALE jungle !


    Josele



    __________________________
    Acuario es aire
    El que tiene un amigo no sabe lo que tiene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.