Saturday, February 27, 2010

VETA BIRIS

THE SONG OF IANCU-VETA BIRIS





I WILL SING FOR YOU IN THE WORLD-VETA BIRIS

2 comments:

  1. Hi all,
    Taking a look to Romanian names, I am getting surprised ...

    You have Alba Iulia. Alba is the name of my daughter. It means "White"

    And "Biris" it is the name of supporters of my football team, Seville...

    Surprising, isn't it ?


    Yours, Josele


    _________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Josele don't be surprised!We live here in the region of Alba, a beautiful county and we would love to visit us exactly as you want to see Bulgary .Veta Biris is one of the most popular singers of the folk music, with wich we wanted to realise a story for you but because she is still very busy (many concerts, televisions, etc.)I delayed the time.
    See you soon, Ramona

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.