The Black Sea
My name is Lavinia and I'm 16 years. I have blue eyes and blond hair. I'm modest, friendly and very cheerful. I like eating sweets, kidding, laughing and making gifts. I spend my free time listening music, drawing, doing sports or walking with my friends .I love excitement ,and now I' m raising money for jump parachute in the heart of Transilvania ,Cluj Napoca,protected by the Carpatian mountains and Echonomical center of Romania.


Hi, Lavinia !
ReplyDeleteOooooppppppppppssssssss, now you have your Personal presentation okay... all the photos are fit, in the Web page ... I like a lot the photo of "Black Sea", pretty good, great !
You will break a lot of hearts with these special blue eyes, hahaha!
Yours, Josele
Spanish coordinator
____________________
Acuario es aire
Hi! I'm glad you like that picture. It's so nice to wake up to see the sunrise!
ReplyDeletethanks a lot for your comments lavinia i hope you have a nice easter too
ReplyDeletevasso
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete