Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Presentation about Lydia Paul


Hello to everyone:-)
I'm Lydia and a 16-year-old student from Gymnasium Brede in Brakel. I live in Blankenau, a village of about 300 inhabitants. That's boring. I need at least three-quarters of an hour to get to school! However, I like my school:-)
I have got an older brother (17), two younger brothers (12, 9) and a sister (4). That's a lot, I know:-), but I like it...even it's just sometimes:-)
I also have pets and it's so great walking through the snow with my dog while the sun is shining and my bird chirping in its cage- ok, it's not that idyllic, but that's how I like it:-)
My hobbies are playing some instruments, as saxophone, piano, guitar, clarinet and trombone. And again, I know, it's a lot:-), but there is nothing else to do in my village...I also do some sports like snowboarding, windsurfing and playing volleyball:-)

I really look forward to meet you all, or at least some of you! I'm so excited to play the game with all of you and doing this project.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Lidia,

    Wellcoming to the project, We hope you like and enjoy a lot, and have some friends

    By the way, is that photo in Tarifa, Spain ? The beach it is an Atlantic beach, so I think you are in Cadiz, Huelva, or Portugal... Maybe Bolonia, in Spain ?

    Your, Josele


    _______________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Josele,
    no, that's not in spain, even if I have been there many times already, in La Manga. This photo has been taken in the Netherlands:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lidia, again...
    La Manga is Mediterraneo, Tarifa is Atlantic Ocean...

    It seems this beach is like Atlantic beaches ... golden sand, its pretty good ...

    Well, every time I go to the Netherlands I can't go out of Amsterdam ;-) Nieuwezidjds Woorburgwal, Oudezidjs, Spui... And of course, coffe shops... Hey ! Just for a tea ;-)

    Josele


    _________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Josele, I know that La Manga is Mediterraneo, well...I think I didn't see that small sentence you wrote;-)I'm sorry:-)
    And according to the coffe shops: I'd never think of you doing something else than drinking a cup of tea there;-)
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.