In this page we will learn a bit more about all of us, and we have new questions for our game
I will add two posts for each country, and you may fill them
Please change exact dates if I am wrong
I will add two posts for each country, and you may fill them
Please change exact dates if I am wrong
National days
- Bulgaria: March 3rd
Bulgaria:May 24th- Germany : Tag der Deutschen Einheit: October 3rd
- Greece: March 25 th
- 15 March (the anniversary of the revolution in 1848)
- 20 August (the day of the foundation of the Hungarian state)
- 23 October (the anniversary of the revolution in 1956)
- Italy: June 2nd
- Romania: December 1 st
- Spain: October 12 th
Local days
Hungary: There are three national holidays:
ReplyDelete15 March (the anniversary of the
revolution in 1848)
20 August (the day of the foundation
of the Hungarian state)
23 October (the anniversary of the
revolution in 1956)