Hi @ll,
In this tutorial you may see how pages are connected or "linked" using links.
To demonstrate this, I will create a "Student Spanish" page, and I will link this page to "Spanish Presentations Main Page". Finally, in this "Main Page" I will change the link called "Student 2" to this new page created.
1) Here we see Students blog
First We will go to "New Post", in the menu bar ( click the image to enhance it, and you will be able to see the pointing device )
2) Now we go to the option "New post"
3) Here we may create our Personal Web page, using de editor. I have typed some text.
If you take a look at the mouse, I am going to publish the Web Page named "Spanish Student 2 "
Check that I have put a label to this page. The red text over green will give you more information ( please, enhance the image ).
4) Now the page ( new post ) is published ...
5) and you may see it on the blog.
From now on, the owner and any administrator may edit ( change ) the page.
Now lets go with the links. A link has two elements:
- The text that appears in the link ( where we click, normally underlined )
- The adress where we go when we click ( http://www..... )
In the next step, I am selecting the adress of the new page created (Spanish Student 2 ) and I am copying this adress with Ctrl-C. You may see the address higlithed
6) Now I am going to edit the "Spanish Presentations Main Page". First go to "Edit posts"...
7) ... selected the page ( see the mouse once again selecting... )
8) And I go to "Student 2" line. Then I select all the text, and press the "Link" buttom... Now we are editing the link ...
... and we paste Ctrl-V the address copied before
9) Now we publish the page again, and the first link is done !
10) Now we have to link from "Spanish Student 2 " to the page "Spanish Students Main Page", inserting a new link.
First we go to the page where we are going to link, and copy its address, like we did before. Here you may see it
11) Now I will edit the "Spanish student 2 " page, and I will insert a link on the bottom.
12) I will fill the two fields, that is, text to show, and address
13) and we finish publishing this page. It is important to check the links.
I hope this tutorial will clarify you how to get "professional" links in our blog. Here we may organize all Categories/Labels an we make look all the information about a special country, in a easy way.
Yours sincerely
Josele
_________________________________________
Acuario es aire













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.