Monday, January 11, 2010

Russalia.

Hello, everyone!
I'm Russalia, 11th grade student from the Bulgarian team.
I live in Plovdiv and I study in a school named 'St. Sofrony Vrachansky' .
I'm 17 years old and my main interest is art in all its forms. I like drawing/painting/sketching , modelling some stuff, sewing, re-decorating, making jewellery, etc.
Along with the art, my other most favourite thing is the music. I can't sing or play any instrument, I just love listening to it. I listen to alternative, indie, acoustic, electronic, gothic, darkwave, etc. (here you can see it detailed -> last.fm ) . But still, my favourite bands/artists are Depeche Mode, Radiohead, The Cure, Jeff Buckley, Norah Jones and many, many more.
I'm very interested in linguistics, I want to learn as many languages I can, but unfortunately I can speak English only (and I love it) . And that's why I'm in this project - practise is good!
So, basically that's it. Thanks for reading! :)
I'd love to meet all of you in Hungary, or here in Bulgaria ( I guarantee you'll love it! ) , haha.
Take care. :)



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Russalia,
    I was wasting time, and I read that you live in Plovdiv, in the school ! :-D
    It was a joke, but Charo, my ex-wife, is Cancer as well. She studied Fine Arts. She is a painter. I like Arts a lot, and my daughter, Alba 6 years old, draws with a pen. She never uses a rubber... She don't need it !!


    Well, txs for being in this project. I hope you design the gameboard. It will be fantastic !

    Josele


    _____________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. By the way, are this your pink glasses ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was kinda sleepy when I was writing the post, but I edited it. :)
    And yes, I would be happy to design the gameboard, but, off course, all the students should give their opinion first! :)
    About my pink glasses - they're imaginary, and these on the picture are my mom's (and they're regular, unfortunately) , haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another English lover....coming through!:P
    And guess what,I love Depeche Mode too...hmmm.Why don't you tell me more stuff that you love? Perhaps I will tell you some more. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.