Thursday, January 28, 2010

Robin Ditifeci





Hi ,

my name is Robin, I' m 15 years old and I frequent the " San Giovanni Bosco" school in Colle Val D' Elsa, but I live in San Gimignano, it' s an important medieval city in Tuscany. I was born in Siena on the third of july nineteen ninety- four. I have brown hair , green eyes; I' m tall and slim. My favourite colouors is blue and my favourite food are pizza and lasagna.

In my free time I listen techno and pop music , I play football with my friends.

I play two instruments: clarinette and piano.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,

    Im Josele, Spanish coordinator

    Green eyes, brown hair, slim ? You are a devil for women !

    I will see about San Gimignano, the medieval city where you live ...

    You will be about 183 cmm tall, more or less ...

    I couldnt see you in Greece ( most of your members were girls, but Cesare and one more, I cant remember his name )

    We spent a good dinner both teams in Nov 17th... Your friends will tell you that...

    You have very very good teachers, specially Mrs Danila ( you wont agree,,, you will say she is horrible, haha but that's cause you dont do your homework , hahaha !)

    I want a match Spain vs Italy in semi-finals next World Cup in South Africa

    Forza Italia !
    Scuadra azzurra, allright !

    Yours, Josele


    _______________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was only a joke, You know that anybody think that of you, Danila...


    Your, Josele


    __________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.