
.jpg)
Hi guys,
my name is Anna Hams I m 15 yers old, and i live in Casole D'Elsa. I' m tall and I have black hair and black eyes and thing. In my family we are six : my brothers , my sister and my parents; I love my family and they are fantastic.My favourite colour is blue, and my birthday is 24/08/94. My boyfiend call me suneshine because i'm every day happy. My favourite foodare pizza , pasta and chocolate. My favourite subject are english and music. My favourite actress is Vanessa Hudgens , she is very pretty girl and my favourite singer is Jessy McCarthney . Can you imagine what would happen if we cool have any dream? My dream is to be singer because I love sing and the music is my life . I tried to solo and nearly fainted because I looked at the people staring. Next thing I knew , I started at the cerling. End of solo career. My favourite actor is Zac Efron. My favourite teacher is Danila Ferro, she is very cool,and very fantastic. My best friend are: Martina manganelli, Martnina, Giada, Claudia, Maria ,Anita Giannini: they are my angels.
I like also dance. All i Know is my dad taught me, when i was i little girl. I'd stand on his shoes and he'd waltz me around in the livingroom.
I think that everything is easy , vut being yourself forever that's a challenge.It's little hard ut i think in the dream.
my name is Anna Hams I m 15 yers old, and i live in Casole D'Elsa. I' m tall and I have black hair and black eyes and thing. In my family we are six : my brothers , my sister and my parents; I love my family and they are fantastic.My favourite colour is blue, and my birthday is 24/08/94. My boyfiend call me suneshine because i'm every day happy. My favourite foodare pizza , pasta and chocolate. My favourite subject are english and music. My favourite actress is Vanessa Hudgens , she is very pretty girl and my favourite singer is Jessy McCarthney . Can you imagine what would happen if we cool have any dream? My dream is to be singer because I love sing and the music is my life . I tried to solo and nearly fainted because I looked at the people staring. Next thing I knew , I started at the cerling. End of solo career. My favourite actor is Zac Efron. My favourite teacher is Danila Ferro, she is very cool,and very fantastic. My best friend are: Martina manganelli, Martnina, Giada, Claudia, Maria ,Anita Giannini: they are my angels.
I like also dance. All i Know is my dad taught me, when i was i little girl. I'd stand on his shoes and he'd waltz me around in the livingroom.
I think that everything is easy , vut being yourself forever that's a challenge.It's little hard ut i think in the dream.
Add a photo, please
ReplyDelete