Thursday, January 14, 2010

Petko Grudlev


Hi ya'll Im Petko, I live in Plovdiv, One of the best places to live in Bulgaria.
Im one of the Bulgarian Coordinators.
It's awesome workin so far on the project.
I had lots of fun making "the game" and visiting Hungary, while making new friends :)
Although there is a link to my LastFm page i will still say it here, I like ....no...actually i love music. I am addicted to it. But only a few genres are suitable for my ears (sisi :D) They Include punk/rock, Indy and songs with classic and acoustic guitars performance in them.
Check Out my Last FM to find out what my music world is made of :).
I am a Big Scy-Fy fan and i like serials like stargate(Sg-1; Atlantis and SGU), Farscape and Warehouse 13.
I like to take it easy and avoid going superfast in the modern life terms.
Sometimes i like to play on a guitar songs that i like...but it's allways someone else's guitar...cause i don't have my own.
Another interesting thing is that i allways tear apart allmost everything, seeing what its made of and learning how it works (a Sagittarius's curiosity )
Also i smile a lot and lately Im trying to be positive about almost anything :)
So if you feel like, you need to know more about me, you can Find me on my EMAIL : waren@abv.bg
or or On Facebook
But mostly on Skype : kecko_Bg


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


And this is some very cool stuff to listen to. Note that the first song is a live performace, and it is beyond great I really admire this guy. :)


The AssAssIn

10 comments:

  1. Hi Petko !

    Welcome to the project ...

    The start of this song remembers me a DOOM scenary ( DOOM is a old PC game , but I am a bit old )

    Yours, Josele


    _________________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. To learn a bit about you ... Do you have lessons in programming ? And if so, which languages ? C/C++, Pascal, Assembler, Visual Basic/Visual C ?

    Im very interested in this, to know about your school, and Educational system. Txs a lot in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go to lessons anywhere, i teach myself by reading alot and sharing information with others like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm Petko don`t lie !! :D I think that you learn Pascal at school if I`m wrong sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. M nope... :D i remember we had classes, but it was bOOOOring so i didn't pay atention :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the reason every time xhahxha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I will prepare a few CDs of programming ebooks for Bulgarian team ( I have many, and I didnt read all of them - I downloaded over 1k books, for free ! - ). I like programming, and you do so ...

    I told you we would send you an Spanish flag, and Greek photos ... Personally I can add DVDs with programming ebooks, or Music ...

    But If you dont tell me what you like or need , I will take the wrong deccision ...

    Or maybe I will send you all the material and I will take the good one ... Good material, believe me...

    Tell me your opinion, please. But if you dont need them, let me know ... I was trying them to be a gift for you, nothing else ...


    Yours, Josele


    ______________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. By the way, Are you still thinking to make the PC version for GALE project ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Tnx don't send anything...if i wanted any help i usualy go to forums where everything i need is there.

    Right now we are not thinking of making any pc stuff utill the game is comleted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello bro !

    I really miss talking you face to face . Anyway, thank you for everything you did while we where in Hungary !

    Good voltage,
    Robert E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Petko!Happy Easter for you and your family!
    KiSses:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. !Hi dude!! whaaazuuuppp???:)) hey nice presentation...hhmm..beer...i think it`s better to don`t discuss about this thing:))...finally...we spent great moments in Hungary...hope to see you soon!! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.