Monday, January 11, 2010

Paqui


Hello!
My name is Paqui... I think you remember me from Greece.
My favourite hobbies are

  • Listening to music
  • dancing
  • singing..
I`m from Jerez...
I`m a student in IES San Telmo....
I am 15 years old...!!

Well I would like to say more things, but you need to know me. I am waiting for your comments!

Bye !

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paqui !

    A special people to you will see this comment, and all comments from now on

    (
    Hola Paqui !

    Una persona especial para ti verá este comentario, y todos los comentarios a partir de ahora
    )

    Josele
    Coordinador Español


    ______________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Paqui,yo soy Lavinia ,from Romanian team.Nice to meet you.
    No te preocupe,se algunas palabras de las telenovelas(Rebelde,Camaleones) :)) I send you hugs and all the best !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much.
    i hope you talk a little bit of you...
    nice to meet you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. me_ina26@yahoo.com it's my e-mail..if you want to talk with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo!! thank you. you are very kind...
    I miss you !!!

    :) kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.