Hello ! My name is Anca Cioban and I'm studying at Technical College Aiud. I live in Aiud, a small town in the heart of Transylvania. I am seventeen years old and I am a communicative and optimistic Sagittarius. I like walking , traveling, meeting new people, visiting new places, reading, watching movies, listening music, partying , going out with my friends, doing sport (tennis is my favorite sport),smiling :), flying over clouds:D. I don't like liers, indifference among people and.. I also hate birds. I really like the sea.. Every time I go to sea I have beautiful feelings and positive energy. I also love chocolate ! You can buy me with a good chocolate :)I really enjoyed the trip from Hungary ! There was a full week, with interesting activities and nice places visited. Nevertheless it was a short week.. I think it was the shorter week I have ever spent. Days passed by unseen and we didn't want to return home :) Thank you Hungary Team for the hospitality and congratulations for the good organization. I can say the same for the other students and teachers from partner countries. I enjoyed a lot the week spent together. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again !
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nice trip...
i hope you have a nice easter too.and thank you for your comments vasso
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteancutza_c16@yahoo.com is my e-mail. I hope to see you on the Messenger and talking online soon. Hugs!!
ReplyDelete