Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kristin Dickhausen

Hi, my name is Kristin and I'm seventeen years old. I live in a very small village called Frohnhausen (we don't even have a baker). I have a younger brother, his name is Henrik and he is fourteen years old. He is really cool, I have lots of fun with him but mostly he is getting on my nerves. In my freetime I like to hang out with friends. We have much fun together.
I also like listening to music and doing sports like swimming and Inline skating. In winter I like to go Ice skating and if there is enough snow I love to go skiing.
I'm looking forward to see you all again in Bulgaria and I hope that it will be as great as the trip to Greece was.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.