I have added acomment in Jens Personal Web Page a thing that I think it is important to you, as Bulgarian Student coordinator... I didn't do it to you to save time...
I would like you to see it, and talk to the other Bulgarian coordinator, Petko, and Zoltan, and the others, please ?
A blog is a set of web pages, usually called entries, articles, orPOSTS. Every new entry is a new web page.
You can add as new posts as you decide.
You can answer every new entry. This is called a COMMENT.
You better not to create a new entry to answer a previous one. Just comment it.
When you add a new entry, you can assign it a CATEGORY OR LABEL.Labels are in the "Add new entry" screen, back on the right of the screen.
Labelshelp us to organize all the entries by a common name ( i.e. "Rules of the game". So, we can have in "Rules of the game" label all the decisions taken by the different countries )
Each label has a MAIN PAGE (called INTRO). with several LINKS to SUBPAGES ( normally one per country ).
Each subpage has in its bottom a LINK to the MAIN PAGE.
You can navigate easily trough a Category or label using the links explained before
Hello! This photo is awesome and you look adorable...in the full speed jacket haha :)
ReplyDeletehttp://picasaweb.google.com/veselinaaaaa/Movies#5423338417573023650
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone i feel like a star hahaha :D
ReplyDeleteClips, photos, personal page thats too much
You could become more famous than 5 lea XD
ReplyDeleteHi, Ivan,
ReplyDeleteWell, the counter is not exact, but think that we will be over 150 people in this blog ...
If each people logs in the blog 20 times ... you may multiply the number of total visits ...
I think we will have thousands of visits, do you agree ?
Yours, Josele
________________________
Acuario es aire
Hi Ivan, again,
ReplyDeleteIf you think that every time you refresh the page the counter increment, then pressing F5 you should add visits to the counter
But actually what is important is that you enjoy the project, not the number of visits. And I think we all agree in this, don't we ?
Yours Josele
______________________
Acuario es aire
Hi, Ivan,
ReplyDeleteI have added acomment in Jens Personal Web Page a thing that I think it is important to you, as Bulgarian Student coordinator... I didn't do it to you to save time...
I would like you to see it, and talk to the other Bulgarian coordinator, Petko, and Zoltan, and the others, please ?
Txs a lot !
Yours, Josele
________________________
Acuario es aire