Saturday, January 2, 2010

Italian Students: Introducing themselves

Scuadra Azurra Members
It's allright !
Forza Italia !




_________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Hi @ll, Italian team

    I am Josele, from Spain, Spanish coordinator

    We enjoyed with you in Greece, having dinner on Nov 17th, in the airport in Athens, and all the week ...

    Txs for everything you gave us

    Forza, Italia !
    Squadra azzurra, it's allright !!!!


    Yours, Josele


    _____________________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Josele.
    I wouldn't have been able to put it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danila,

    That's why we are a team ! Cooperation is needed...

    Next June I won't do ANYTHING for Italian team, in the Football World Cup :-D

    Viva EspaƱa! Forza Italia !


    Yours, Josele


    __________________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Easter greeting cards. Happy Easter everybody !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.