Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Hi!
My name is Zoltan Steiner and i'm from the sunny Hungary...
I'm 18 years old, my hobbies are gardening, hiking, playing folk music, social drinking and so on :-)...
(on the picture are the boys from 13th grade: Gabor, me, Adam, Richard, Bence, Bence)
/Richard is also taking part in this project


7 comments:

  1. Hi Zoltan !

    How are you, and your friends ?

    I will include one photograph of the "Sunny Hungary", haha !. I took it in Budapest, last February... I have seen three times snowing in my life, and one was in Budapest ! Another one was las Sunday, in Seville... It snowed 56 years ago, haha !

    Your friend in the sunny Spain, you know your are a real friend to me

    Josele


    _______________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. Please, show the DVD about Jerez horses to your friends. You had a girl who liked horses a lot. I gave you one DVD to Szilvia in Greece... She will love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,

    In Students Personal Presentations->Hungarian team you will see your Personal Page linked
    I was waiting to do it PERSONALLY for you, my bro

    Yours Josele


    __________________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zoltaan! ^^ Greetings from Bulgaria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoltan,

    When I said in my post "You had a girl" I really wanted to say that there was an Hungarian student who liked horses a lot. I was talking with you in Feb, and she told that... Sorry, I didn't type correctly

    I can't remember her name. I need some vitamins haha!
    She will love the DVD about horses...

    Yours, Josele


    ________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Jose, its nice hearing from You. We're well, gracias. I've alreday shown those horses to Anna (the above-mentioned girl) and yes,she liked it a lot and said that "this Jose must be a good man" haha
    Also thanks for linking the link (:-)), 'cause sometimes its hard for me to cope with this kind of interface and structure.
    Wish You the best,
    zoltan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear Simona! *&* with love from Hungary!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.