My name is ADAMANTIA(AMANDA) PALAIOLOGOY and I'm 16 years old. I'm from Greece and I live in Mytilini... I hope you had a great time here and I want to see you all again! My dream is to become I lawyer! I love dancing and making new friends! In the future I want to travel all over the world and learn many things about other countries! My favourite subject is maths and my favourite singer is Rihanna. In my free time I like going out with my friends, going shopping and listening to music! I spend a lot of time on computer and chatting to msn or facebook-you know!
p.s : sorry, for my english :-))
kisses! ;)
p.s : sorry, for my english :-))
kisses! ;)
haii adamatia =)
ReplyDeletehow are you?
I'm fine!! You know about me!! I saw the girl you told me about....she's cute!
ReplyDeletehaiii adamantia =)
ReplyDeleteyes i´ve changed the photo now, cause of you =P =)
thank you for the kind words, i really hope to see you soon again =(
kisses ♥
Happy national day !!!
ReplyDeleteHappy National Day , Amanda :)
ReplyDelete