
Hello everyone.
I'm Denise from Germany and I'm 16 years old.
I live with my family in a small village called "Istrup" but with my two sisters it is never boring. The older one is called Jeannine (18) and the younger one is caled Michelle (12).
In my freetime i love doing sports, especially athletics. But I like tennis and climbing as well. I often meet my friends and we go bowling, to cinema or just talk. Besides I enjoy listening to music and relax.
At school I prefer languages like English, French and Spanish because they are very usefull in life.
That is one reason why I took part in this project because you get in contact with many people from differen countries and you can communicate in different languages.
And like all the others I enjoyed the meeting in Greece, too and I'm really looking forward to our next meeting in Bulgaria!
Hi Denise,
ReplyDeleteThis is Josele, Spanish coordinator...
To learn Spanish, you have the opportunity now...
Be patient with my students... they are over 14... but they know a bit of Spanish !
Encantado de conocerte. Un placer
Espero que nos veamos en Bulgaria
Yours, Josele
_________________
Acuario es aire
700 einwohner ???
ReplyDeleteNow I know where you live ....
The only not German in this project
I have surfed in Wikipedia ...