.jpg)

image 1 this is the river "Danubio" in Romania
Hi all...
My name is Claudia Matescu.I'm Italian. I'm 15 years old. I have green eyes and brown short curly hair. My favourite colours are pink and purple and my favourite food is pizza and pasta. I live in a town that's near Siena, Colle Val d'Elsa in Tuscany.I have a dream: I'd like visit a lot of places of the word and thanks to this project I have a chance to do it (visit Bulgary),I'll make to use it. At this moment I'm in Christmas holidays in Romania because my father was born in this place.Here it's very beautiful!!!!(image 1)Now I'm going to say goodbye because I must go to cook a cake with my cousin.
kind regards and happy new year!!! -Claudia-
Hi Claudia,
ReplyDeleteI am Jose Luis Perez, ICT and Spanish coordinator and the main responsible for this blog.
I am happy to see you are the first one to create your own personal Web page in the blog.
I have rearranged some things, but your page is like you created it. I didn't change a word.
In my opinion, anybody will find you in 2/3 clicks, but let me know your opinion, as a comment, here.
In "Students Personal Presentations: Intro " you will see your name. So all the other students will see you were the first one. You will be proud, I suppose, as I am sure that your coordinator, Danila, will feel the same. Of course, so do I of you.
Yours, Josele
___________________________
Acuario es aire
Sorry, I wanted to say "everybody", or "anyone" , or tutti", but I lost one neuron when I was typing, haha !
ReplyDeleteHey, nice to meet you, too :)
ReplyDeleteMy dog is kind of stupid because he thinks a little bit slow :-D
But thats the only negative thing about him ;)
Hello Claudia! Thanks you a lot for the Easter greeting that you send us ! I wish you a Happy Easter, with your loved ones :) I see that your father is from Romania. Which is his hometown? :)
ReplyDelete