Monday, January 11, 2010

Birte Eilbrecht


Hello everybody!

My name is Birte and I am a 17-year-old student from the German team. I live in a small city which is called Brakel. This year, I changed school and now I go to the "Gymnasium Brede", grade 11. Nele, my little sister, also goes to the Brede, but my brother Jan is going to study at university next year.
I have many hobbies and I can´t say what´s my favourite one. I love playing act at the open air theater. This year we are going to perform "Peter Pan". Maybe you know this story about a boy, who never wants to become an adult.
Besides, I play the piano, the guitar and take singing lessons. I love music...but tell me one person, who doesn´t like any kind of music.
Since I was a little child, I like riding horses and I still do. Especially riding through fields and forests is great. Mostly I am escorted by our dog Robby ;-)
I am glad about taking part in this project and I am looking forward to get to know all of you, maybe in Hungary? I am very interested in other cultures and languages, but mostly I am curious about the game. I hope everybody will enjoy creating it!

Yours, Birte


3 comments:

  1. Hi Birte, from the sunny Spain (even if now its a bit cold, but less than Germany :-D )

    Tha artists of the team are appearing... Russalia, from Bulgary, and now you...

    Tell Mr. Junge to give you one DVD of Spanish horses... I gave it to him personally, and you will love it. You will see Cartujan ( Spanish ) horses dancing....

    Josele


    _______________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josele,
    I will ask Mr. Junge for the DVD. I think it would be very nice to watch it=)
    Birte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, the CD is waiting for you!
    Just remember me coming back to school at the end of the month-
    Have a very good time during your work experience,

    KHJ

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.