Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All about " Jens Kuhlmann"


Hello everyone!
It´s me Jens =).
As you might remember, i´m a student of the German team.
I´m really glad that i´ve met so many kind people there in Greece and i would be happy to see you all again =).
Well, now the facts about myself =P :
I´m living in the little village called "Frohnhausen" near our school-town "Brakel".
I´m in the 11th grade and i´m looking forward to my A-level in 2 years =D =).
My favourite subjects are Sports/Physical- Education, English and Physics,
and my favourite hobbies are Basketball (and other sports =P ), singing, and music of course, and movies, too =D.
I love the band "Blue" and the singer of them "Lee Ryan". Their music is very gorgious and if you have some time, take a look at it =).
If you want to know more about me, then write me =P =) Myprofile FACEBOOK
I´m very pleased that i´m a part of this project, cause we have options nobody else in this world has, so i think we should do our best, to make the best out of it.
In this case i wish that we´ll all have fun with this project, to be satisfied with our work
Your Jens





30 comments:

  1. Hi Jens !

    I am Josele. Your Page is linked to "Students Personal Presentations->German team"

    You just fill all about you

    Yours Josele
    Your old bro in Spain

    ___________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. We remember you a lot, all our team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i noticed that, that was because my internet is very, veryyyy slow, but i´ve edited the thread and now everything is fine.
    i remember all days we´ve been together in greece, it was very funny and great!!
    greetings to all spain students,
    your bro jens =P =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jens, again...
    I see that you know about links, so would you like to help me with links in Personal Pages with German team ?

    I talked with Anne-Kristine, and I think she agrees ... In fact you are coordinator, so you have the same grants than I have...

    In every Personal Page you have to copy one link, and change another in "German Personal Presentations" Page... It is very easy, and I can show you how to do it. You have one tutorial, but I think you won't need it !

    It would be a great help for me, and you should be a REAL admin...

    Tell Anne-Kristine about this post, but she will see it ... She decides, she is your main coordinator

    Yours, Josele


    ___________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would be very glad about beeing an admin of this page, i´ve just written a email to Miss Brunn in which i´ve asked her about the idea.
    But i´m not quite sure what i´ve to do now, the questions that are not answered yet, are:
    "which links should be copied and pasted" and " where should this links been posted"
    or do you just wanted to tell me this, after my "yes, i want to make that" =)
    i hope i´ll be a great help for you
    yours,
    Jens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jens,
    First, we have to wait for Mrs. Brunn decision. She will tell you "OK" or "NOT". You have to understand this. If she agrees, its perfect, but I am not your teacher, and I can not decide without consulting her.

    If she agrees, you will see in every "German Personal Page" - Cedric , Mario, Louisa ... - a link with the name "German Students Presentations"...., in the bottom of the page

    Every time that a new German student adds his/her personal Web page, you will have to edit this Page, and insert this link. How ? You open your Personal Page, copy the link - I will put it again - and paste it in the new published Page of your friend ....

    Then you will have to go to "German Students Presentations" Page. How ? You go to "New Post" menu, then select "Edit post" and click on that post .... You will see in green some names, in a list, as "Student 5, Student 6 ...". You will have to change, for example "Student 5" with a new link... The name of this link will be the name of your friend, and the URL adress will be the adress of their Personal Page ( that you will have copied previously with Ctrl+C )

    Here you will link 2 Web pages... It is in a tutorial ...

    Tell me what you don't understand, please ... I am not used to teaching ICT in English... I understand the explanation, but this is not important. YOU have to understand what I type. But I think all is clear ( and I am used to teach ICT in English, but don't tell anybody, it is a secret, haha ! )

    I am sure that Mrs. Brunn or Mr. Junge will accept you as admin, as long as you are! But it is better to consult them first. They are your teachers, not me.
    I will wait for their decision.

    Yours, Josele


    ____________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you can do one thing ...

    You may go to Mario's page, then copy the link in the bottom, and you may insert it in your Personal Web Page

    You have grants to do it, your coordinators granted ....

    You may edit your Personal Web Page. It's yours ! But don't delete anything, please...

    Yours, Josele


    ________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  7. you don´t need to tell how to do the things, only what to do =P, but nice work of you =D i think now everyone could do the work =P
    i will have a try, but i think, that this isn´t difficult at all =P =).
    what i´ve not understand yet, is what you want me to do with mario´s page ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, adding the names and links for the blog isn´t difficult at all, so if someone is writing his new blog with the personal informations i will edit the name y link, or if you see it you can do it, it´s up to the "first sight" =P.
    so, to our future work, just say me what to do, and i will do it, if there are questions i will ask you.
    if Ann-Kristin grant me the Administration-rights, i will let you now immediatly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jens....
    Txs for being so patient ....

    You have to insert one link in your Personal Page

    In a link you have to type:

    1) Name of what will appear in the Web Page
    2) URL to go when you click on the link

    So you open your Personal Web Page, go to the end of the page, and click on the "Link" button.

    A new window will be open, and you have to fill two text boxes, that is , name and URL ( adress )

    1)Choose as name to be seen "German Students Main Page"
    2) Chhose as URL

    http://galeforstudents.blogspot.com/2010/01/german-students-personal-presentations.html

    I use "Times" as font, both bold and italics, Size of the text "Large". No colour


    That's all

    Now EVERYBODY may do it, haha !


    Josele


    ____________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two extra things:

    Mss Brunn granted you as admin. SO now you are admin. You can even kick me off this blog, haha !

    I need your help cause I can not link the ( expected ) 150 Personal Web pages ! I need to rest ....

    So we divide tasks ... and its better for me haha !

    Remember its your blog ... And you may say that you have been the admin in an international blog, covering 7 countries, with more than 10,000 visits ( I think we will have many more )
    Not all students may say that in Europe or in the world

    And will sign to say that all is truth. Just give me the paper, and I will sign that. Cause is truth, isn't it ?

    Yours, Josele


    _______________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  11. first of all which paper, and what do i have to sign? =D ?
    so now to the task/tutorial that you wanted me to do, i´ve added above in the personal page the link, is it ok like this or is it the complete wrong task, cause i´ve understand it like that

    ReplyDelete
  12. second thing which i want to note is, that we should comunicate with a messenger, i would say that msn or skype is the best, because that is better, this pn spamming under my personal pages took too much time, i guess =D =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jens, again ....
    We will have to go to Skype, haha !

    You did it very good, but you didnt filled the URL adress correctly... I did it for you... But dont bother, I make mistakes every day, every hour

    1) See in tutorials How to link Web pages ... Tutorials are my responsability, only mine

    2) And related to the blog, you dont need to sign. I was talking that you are gonna be administrator of an international blog... And this is a truth.... All of you will decide your own game, will meet many people ... and some of you will decide in this blog as administrators .... You are involved in a project whith over 140,000 euros. A lot of money ! Over 150 students will move to other country... We were 75 in Greece !

    None of your coordinators ( in all the countries ! ) could do that when we were sixteen or seventeen....

    You are very lucky!
    You have an opportunity as anybody in Germany, Spain, or any other country.... Try to understand this

    Yours, Josele

    _____________________
    Acuario es aire

    P.S. Good night Its a bit late in Spain, and 1 hour more in Germany. We need to rest... But it was a great conversation, even commenting posts with you... Txs a lot, and talk to Mss Brunn, but she will see all the comments, and I dont want her to tell me to be working with you so late

    ReplyDelete
  14. :D don´t worry about miss brunn and the late time, cause i have three weeks of social work, this is normally in the 11th grade and every student has to do it at the moment.
    but why have been the link wrong, only the size, was not correct, i think, wasn´t it?
    About skype, just add me, nick: "jenskuhl1".
    And by the way, i´m very very happy to be an admin, and i´ll take it as seriously as i can, and i will do my best, i just was asking myself about " what paper, what does he wants to sign, is he sending me now a formal letter with the rules and the things to do, and i´ve to put my name under it =D ", it was because i understand you wrong, but in skype it´s better to comunicate, i did it for a long time with a beautiful girl, and also in english.
    in skype we can also use other words and so on to explain better, so we´ll understand each other in a better way,
    so i wish you a good night, too, and see ya soon in skype
    Yours,
    Jens

    ReplyDelete
  15. hm what a conversation xah :P I`m happy to see your personal page dear :P Hope to see you in Hungary :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there,

    I've always thought Jens had already been admin. Do I have to do anything else than just giving him admin rights for the blog??? Just tell me please. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello jens,

    i am vasilis...

    i hope you are fine, and i am looking forward too see you agian...

    but never mind, if that is not possible...all of us can keep a contact here...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Miss Brunn,

    I know you gave Jens admin rights, but I wanted to consult with you first. I wanted you to be informed. You are his teacher, and the main responsible for German team. I didn't want us to decide without consulting you...

    Txs a lot. He will do a great job... And he was one more in Spanish team in Greece... He is helping us a lot

    Yours, Josele


    _______________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jens...

    Did you add all the links in Greek team and Bulgarian team ?????
    You are an expert !!!!! Did you learn this of my explanations ? Imposible... I think you knew about HTML... I am not so good teacher. Tu SI eres un gran alumno.


    Txs a lot...
    You are a great administrator of this blog, the best one !


    Yours, Josele....


    _______________________
    Acuario es aire


    P.S. We will change German team main page, we will add a table, and we will put in every cell German students photographs, as in Spanish team. But this is not a competition !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow....all of that for a few links :D LOL

    Anyway :D
    Wotz up Jens ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hola, Jens

    I am thinking a way that all Students coordinators receive and email of every comment or post made in this blog, in an easy way ...

    Teachers coordinators do it, but I can invite only 2/3 more people to be notified of every comment or post made ... ( Blogger it is limited in this )

    I am talking with you cause I know you more than other Students coordinators ... I know Zoltan a lot as well, but I don't know so well Ivan , Petko, Romanian, Greek or Italian coordinators...

    We can have 2/3 extra email adresses of students that should be notified ... But you ( I mean students coordinators ) should decide which students to be...

    Spain doesn't need, as you know I do it ... But consider Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary and German...

    I don't want to decide on this ...

    I am thinking that one student receives the emails, and notifies the other Students coordinators ...

    So you will be, as Students, real coordinators of this blog, and you may delete inmediately any incorrect post

    Will you contact the other coordinators to decide, please ? They will help you to decide ... And all of you will decide it better than me


    Yours, Josele

    ____________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks ;)
    I think it was a good time.
    You've started to sing? Why??? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. The comment was written by me by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. yes berlin was a good trip =P =D
    since when do you got your own account =D ?
    starting singing you ask, i guess its a new experience =D =P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Jens.... why don't you change this photo and upload the one you have on facebook?? i'm looking forward to seeing it!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Jens!
    how are you??
    we miss you and we hope see you again in the near future!
    kisses :):)

    ReplyDelete
  27. i don´t know whom to answer, so i answer under my profil the greakteam =D =P
    I´m pretty fine, and you all over there? I´m missing you all time, cause we often talk about the project and then i have to think about the great week over there in mitilini. I´m very thankful for your hospitableness, and i´m looking forward to see you all again =).
    kisses to all of you.
    @ adamantia: answer is on your personal page =P =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.