Hi, @ll students,
- This is the space for you to communicate in this project
- All the coordinators want to welcome you in this blog<
- We hope all of you enjoy the project, and the experience
Topics are:
______________________________________________
The coordinators team
The coordinators team
Hi @ll,
ReplyDeleteAll members in this blog should give their personal wellcoming in this post. This is a simple idea, to introduce ourselves, easily
Yours, Josele
jlpb@ono.com
___________________________________________
Acuarius is air
I wish you luck and friendship! We are waiting you in Bulgaria!
ReplyDeleteJose, your vinegar was used-very strong and tasty -thank you!Your recipe for omelet- fantastic!
Veselina
Hi Veselina, txs for being so kind
ReplyDeleteIn fact you have to say txs to Lucia's mother for the recipe. She did it...
I'm glad you liked the vinegar. It was an idea of my students to give you this little present
You should consider take lettuce leafs, cut them in small pieces, add salt, vinegar and olive oil ( it is better first the salt, then the vinegar ). Over 3 parts of olive oil and one of vinegar
You will love this simple recipe, with a good steak !
Try to reserve some vinegar for the "Gazpacho" recipe. We should consider to open a blog about international recipes, if students agree ( I should like to ! )
Your, sincerely, Josele
_________________________________________
Acuarius is air
OK, I say thank you to Lucia's mother!Golden hands -as Bulgarian said for this occasion!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean saying - to upload our picture in the forest- isn't it which we made in the castle?
Veselina
Hi Veselina,
ReplyDeleteI tried to mean the photo you have uploaded !
I like this photo a lot
Yours, Josele
______________________________
Acuario es aire
P.S. I think the blog is getting a good blog. Now our job as coordinators is nearly over. Dinamyzing is done