Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rules of the game: The cards set

A simple example of game card





Another simple example




And here we have Weird Fish suggested card, in the comment below...







Petko says : You see the rough sketches of the question cards and the Ticket cars. They are not finished yet. They will be soon. I shall upload them here once that is done :)

QUESTION CARD :


TICKET CARD

_____________________________

 Design of the card in Nov, 20th

  • Made of paper
  • Size: 10 x 8 cm
  • 1 side: Question
         a) Point if good answer -> It depends of the question level
         b) Point if wrong answer
         c) Icons: You have to round the arrow -> It will be decide the title


  • 2 side: The flag of the country

(In the attached file you have the design of the card with points to take steps forward or backwards )


  • When you give
         a) Good answer: You will win points. You can take steps
        b) Wrong answer: You will loose points. You have to take steps back


  • The points mean that how many steps you can take
  • The icons mean that you have to use the arrow to decide the title of your team have to answer the question




Rules of the Game Main Page

13 comments:

  1. Here's a suggestion for a card - http://i49.tinypic.com/5lvqlt.jpg . It's something I just made on Photoshop. I hope you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very good template for the cards!
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too the card is awesome :)
    I hope the rest of you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when we were in Greece we described the cards- there are 3 questions(easy , average, hard)and cycle.On the back side of the cards there will be the flag of each 7 countries. There are the general idea- what do you think? Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hm .. for the design- what will be the back of the cards .. and I want to know how many questions and cards will be at the game ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Idea for the cards, Check it out.
    This is a rough sketch of the real thing,
    Russalia is doing the "beutifulisation" of the cards.
    In a few days time you will see what our idea is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, Petko, Great !

    I don't decide, but I may have my opinion

    I am excited to see the "art" version

    Very very good job!

    Congratulations


    Josele


    _________________
    Acuario es aire

    ReplyDelete
  8. To my mind the style of the cards is not as important as what is written on them.

    I like the simple idea of one question and 4 possilbe answers.
    Perhaps there should be a discussion about the difficulty because to my mind it could be a serious problem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don`t thing that we should use the difficulity because then we have to make more and more cards and there is no sense of this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my opinion the cards should be simple and easy to understand. The backside of the cards could show the falg of the country the question is about. four possible answers to a question are a good solution.
    Recording to the difficulty, we should decide abut each question when it is written down. And the people from the country the question is about should not decide.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!

    Here are the front and the back I developed for the card set. Just tell me if you want to change something and it will be done !

    http://www.mypicx.com/03252010/Card_set_template/

    Yours, Robert E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Robert,
    I will comment your suggestion. Yes, I am not a student and card desigh is your task but the truth is that I liked your card set a lot.So, Robert ,my proposal is:Would you like to use your back side for the card set as a logo for our project? Is is made very professional and it will be very good if our products are stamped with this logo.
    We haven't got logo only one header made by Jose Luis.
    What do you think,Robert?
    Regards,
    Veselina Bojanova

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure! I am glad to hear this and I expect other opinions too .

    Yours,
    Robert E.

    By the way, I loved the trip in Hungary !!! It was GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.